Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2011 Honda Pilot - How to best negotiate price with dealer

Re - (Honda "Dont Cares" warranty haha). Without going into detail every Mfg has limited miles allowed on their used vehicles to provide their coverage 100%, after that the sleazebags with useless warranties step in.

Your last entry made me go one more step - for starters - please Google - anchorautonc.com and Proguard warranty and add the word scams and open some of these windows,,, the warranty provider stinks, as for the dealer I am not impressed with the quality of cars they sell,,, you fit into the mold shopping price rather than paying fair market price.

If you still considering to pursue this transaction then please phone prior to the long journey and ask if you are allowed to take vehicle for an independent inspection,,, if you are, take it to a Honda dealer in the area,,, with the money you think you are save buying this car I will be very surprised if you don''t get a shopping list that will go beyond the money you think you are saving.

As a final note I like to add that my website have been approched by several warranty providers that will pay very handsome to promote their product on my site,,, my site is not about scamming consumers for personal gain,,,,,,,,,,buying any car is all about getting a fair deal that will outlast your investment - NOT - getting the best price.