QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thinking of buying a 08 GMC Duramax SLT with salvaged title

As stated above looked at an 08 GMC Duramax SLT with a salvaged title. I haven't got a history report but am told it was put on it's side a few years ago, that is the reason for the salvaged title. The pics look great, can't even tell. It is at a highly reviewed dealership, that is the only reason I'm still interested. Now its listed at 33k and my first email basically said its too high. I got a reply telling me the above info and said he could get it to 25500, which I think was the whole idea with a high listing price... drop it 7500 right away and make me feel like I'm getting a crazy deal. Truck has 100k miles and was told the previous owner lived in wy but worked in tx in the oilfields so mostly highway miles. Also he traded it in for a brand new f350. Basically I'm just looking for some advice. Been reading through the website and have learned quite a bit but would like help with my personal situation. I also live 500+ miles away. (I'm pretty picky so I'll drive whatever) Also will be trading in a 04 GTO with only 34500 miles

Thanks

Re: Thinking of buying a 08 GMC Duramax SLT with salvaged title

Welcome abord my website, there are several factors besides distance along with your trade that will come into play before thinking making that long trip. I will be happy to give you my input, but first I need a link to view this salvaged beauty.

If you don't want to share the link with others then send link to paulsenray@yahoo.com

Re: Thinking of buying a 08 GMC Duramax SLT with salvaged title

I emailed the link. Did you get it?