Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: your site

I really like your post, well written and polite without trying to downgrade my education.

RE, Brokers.... You made my mind spin into gear, yes I could and should add another chapter, if this website was for monetary profit a chapter would have been in place a long time ago, having said that, at this very moment I could recommend Brokers to consumers that don't want to haggle the buying a car,,,,,,,, and get a few bucks should you pursue the link,,,,,,, at my age money is secondary,,,,,,,, But yes it's like buying an extended car warranty there are the few good one's and to many scammers.

Grammar Policeman,,, lol,,, Thanks, I have had some nasty feedback in the past but your made me crack a smile.

My family immigrated from Scandinavia when I was in my upper teens only knowing the English words yes and no did not give me an opportunity to learn the lingo and get a proper education

Professional copy editor,,, You touched a nerve here, and I must be honest when I say it crossed my mind when I first started this site, take on all the scammer affiliates that have approached this site for space and go for personal gain. I would love to see consumers on an even level with dealers but should I also have to lay out money to accomplish ?

Now. if you really want to help me make this a better site to help others simply copy/paste any link with grammar corrections to rayraypaulsen@gmail.com