Constipation is a common disorder that is rampant among the American populace.
Estimates have shown that over 3 million people have constipation annually in the United States.
As if that were not enough, more than 2 million also suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
The causes of constipation are multifaceted. However, there are varied methods in the meantime that will usually result in some form of relief for anyone who has got constipation. For the purpose of this write-up, we’ll focus a lot more on the natural home remedies useful in constipation relief around us.
One quick word, however. Constipation can be a minor temporary inconvenience, but it can also be a symptom of a serious illness or condition. If a simple home remedy does not help, seek medical attention.
1. Drink water regularly. At least 6 glasses of water a day would be very great and therapeutic. Large amounts of water aids quick digestion and enables easier bowel movement.
2. Adding roasted black gram powder to chapatti made of wheat including the husks too can enhance constipation relief.
3. Molasses which have high calorie content are also very good. Beware though as it has a strong taste and you’ll want to add fruit juice or milk to it when taking it. All you really need is two tablespoonfuls of blackstrap molasses just before sleeping at night.
4. Take half a cup of cabbage juice twice a day. This is very effective in treating and curing constipation.
5. If you have got access to mango, take one in the morning right after brushing before breakfast, and one at night after dinner. Mangoes are very effective bowel movers. There is a sure guarantee that you’ll have to “go” at least twice before nightfall.
6. Create a mixture of Spiegel seeds and warm milk. This is done by dipping the Spiegel seeds (5-10g) in warm milk (200g). To this, mixture, add sugar and you have for yourself a highly effective treatment method.
7. If you are suffering from chronic constipation, take a drink of figs dipped in water in the morning. If taken in copious amounts, you’ll definitely find yourself reaching for the next available toilet.
8. If you want instant relief from constipation, drink water that has been kept in a copper container and has been left overnight. It acts as a superb constipation relief.
9. Get half a glass of water and mix one-quarter (¼ of Epsom salts with it for fast constipation relief.
10. Also try pouring a whole sachet of Andrew’s Liver Salt in a glass of water sand gulp down immediately. This will also produce a fast constipation relief.