Welcome to our Message Forum

Please feel free to post messages to our volunteers or to use this free service to organize a group of your own. 

Welcome to our Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
volunteering/inquiry

myself and two friends from the uk are travelling in SE asia at present and we would like to help the people of sumatra.

we would be happy to volunteer and do anything that would be a help. even if it is just for one week, it is something we would like to do.

if we are unable to help, please can you think of somewhere else we might be able too.

Re: volunteering/inquiry

Hi Rob,

Check out the web site of Waves of Mercy, I know they are still doing relief missions, so maybe you can give them a hand. They are located in Langkawi (Malaysia). website: www.wavesofmercy.com

Another possibility is to work together with the Global Sikhs (headquarter in Kuala Lumpur). I am not sure, but maybe Waves of Mercy and the Sikhs are still working together. But I know that the Sikhs are also preparing new relief missions.

I hope you can find something. I had a really good experience working with those organisations! I wish you the same!! Good luck,

Ria

This forum and site is not a recommendation to travel to these dangerous areas in Asia, it is merely a way to help volunteers communicate with each other. We are not affiliated with any organizations.