Welcome to our Message Forum

Please feel free to post messages to our volunteers or to use this free service to organize a group of your own. 

Welcome to our Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bonjour Mes Amis (sp?) How is everyone?

Hi Heroes!
I hope you are all well. Glad to hear everyone is chatting again!
I do not think that the site will be up past the end of the year and I do not want this conversation to get cut short in the middle. Can you look for another blog site, I believe there are many established sites around that will not disappear and we will not need to pay for. I dont think I paid for the site services and domain name beyond December, maybe into Jan but I wouldnt take the chance.
The conversation that you have started can be copied over to another site of course, but it would be message by message. Please let me know if I can help with this process or anything else and I hope to see you all again sometime soon.
Take care all

Re: Bonjour Mes Amis (sp?) How is everyone?

Hi Chris! Good to hear fro you! I can set something like that up and then inform everybody where we continue our conversations. Would you have any idea of a few sites where I can try my luck? All I need are the names of a few sites and I could take care of the rest. Any suggestions?
How are you otherwise? It seems ages ago we were all there, but in fact it is less than a year ago. Amazing. Take good care and I hope to hear from you so I can continue this.

Dennis
Ta

This forum and site is not a recommendation to travel to these dangerous areas in Asia, it is merely a way to help volunteers communicate with each other. We are not affiliated with any organizations.