Welcome to our Message Forum

Please feel free to post messages to our volunteers or to use this free service to organize a group of your own. 

Welcome to our Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: All Heroes (re-uniting the heroes)

Hi David! Good you are able to make it for the memorial where it all happened. Myself, I will be flying to Amsterdam for Christmas (living in Finland again now) and will attend a memorial there. Now that the 26th is getting closer and closer, I am sure we all start to feel the same feelings again. But a sense of pride and satisfaction is also there. We worked as a team and will be conneced forever.
I have been talking to a psychologist for half a year now and she says the best option is to talk about it as much as possible, if possible. I have only been able to share my stories and memories for the past weeks with close friends and family.
I hope to be able to go next year and visit the temple Wat YanYao for the 2nd annivesary, I have to. Take care my man and hope to be able to stay in touch with you!

What is everybody else's feeling, now that 26.12 is getting so close? Hope to see your reactions here.

This forum and site is not a recommendation to travel to these dangerous areas in Asia, it is merely a way to help volunteers communicate with each other. We are not affiliated with any organizations.