VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The soul

See first of all suffering is just way of thinking, you can't suffer untill you want to think that.

just remember how sikh gurus undergone harsh punishments and there was no indication of sufferings on thier face. bcoz of they knew only this body undergoes pain not sure. this body body is not what we are.

see I said 8.4 lakh lifecycles is like purification of soul, soul gets purified with every lifecycle. so that in the end when soul comes to human life, its supposed to pure enough to unite with our supreme father.

again i will like to say, there is no word like suffering in sikhs dictionary. You just have to remember you are part of sumpreme god and you will be one with him, then see how happiness comes to you naturally.

now questions like why we are seprated and why wee should be tested. can't ever be answered correctly.

because this test, and if you know answer to your test questions then what kinda test that will be?

its very difficult to find answers to all sort of questions. We just have to keep faith in our supreme father and feel happiness deep with in.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

Ok paji, so r u sayin dat wen we go thru 8.4 lakh joon it is not the soul dat suffers?? dats incorrect from wot i know, isnt it??

if we all r part of God why were we eva separated? why shud we hav 2 b tested thru all these lives if we all hav da essence of God within uz, i jus dnt get it??

if we came from 1 why r we not 1 now-or r we still all 1 at da present mo. im just not seeing it am i-cuz God is everyway & in everything rite-so is it jus da way i see things dat is wrong?? if this is da case how do i change this to see the truth??

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Raj you asked "when we suffer dats God suffering 2??",

See here u used word "we" here by "we" you mean human + soul.

first of all we should understand, soul and human are two different things.

by "human" i mean, human body or human emotion or anything else.

see for example when you get hurt physically or when you get sick then its suffering to your body.

when you cry due to some emotional reason thats due to your way of thinking.

see all this things, "human body" or "human emotions" can get hurt but soul is something seprate and beyond this.

soul never suffers, coz as rightly you said "The soul is ultimately God", And God never suffers.

Its just our human brain or human way of thinking which make us think that we are suffering.

soul is above this physical level.

for example Jr. Bush can kill Saddam's body but he can never distroy his soul. Soul is eternal, and soul is above sufferings.

You have to change your way of thinking. As far as i can make out you think you are a body but in reality you are a soul and your body is your residence for short time.

See when your soul comes to this 8.4 lakh life and death cycles, its just natures way to make you prepare your soul, so that when you born as man or woman you can do what you are supposed to do.

Manwarjit

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

yeh i tried again but it wudnt add it to the forum 4 sum reason so i hope it goez up this tyme.

i have a question about the soul. The soul is ultimately God rite, so when we suffer dats God suffering 2??

As in when we go thru the hell of 8.4 lakh joon God is hurting 2, or is this wrong??

this sort of relates to a previous posting about why we are separated from God.

I hope sum1 out there undastands wot im tryin 2 say, cuz i cnt really sum it up.

Any1 dat can explain nething or tell me where 2 luk 4 ne answers wud b much appreciated.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Sat sri akal raj bhen,

I think you didn't completed your message.

Manwarjit

Replying to:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

Pyare sadh sangat ji,

Raj - your English is so very poor.You need lessons in English I think.

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

Ok paji, so r u sayin dat wen we go thru 8.4 lakh joon it is not the soul dat suffers?? dats incorrect from wot i know, isnt it??

if we all r part of God why were we eva separated? why shud we hav 2 b tested thru all these lives if we all hav da essence of God within uz, i jus dnt get it??

if we came from 1 why r we not 1 now-or r we still all 1 at da present mo. im just not seeing it am i-cuz God is everyway & in everything rite-so is it jus da way i see things dat is wrong?? if this is da case how do i change this to see the truth??

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

see for example when you get hurt physically or when you get sick then its suffering to your body.

see all this things, "human body" or "human emotions" can get hurt but soul is something seprate and beyond this.

soul never suffers, coz as rightly you said "The soul is ultimately God", And God never suffers.

Its just our human brain or human way of thinking which make us think that we are suffering.

for example Jr. Bush can kill Saddam's body but he can never distroy his soul. Soul is eternal, and soul is above sufferings.

You have to change your way of thinking. As far as i can make out you think you are a body but in reality you are a soul and your body is your residence for short time.

See when your soul comes to this 8.4 lakh life and death cycles, its just natures way to make you prepare your soul, so that when you born as man or woman you can do what you are supposed to do.

Manwarjit

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

yeh i tried again but it wudnt add it to the forum 4 sum reason so i hope it goez up this tyme.

i have a question about the soul. The soul is ultimately God rite, so when we suffer dats God suffering 2??

As in when we go thru the hell of 8.4 lakh joon God is hurting 2, or is this wrong??

I hope sum1 out there undastands wot im tryin 2 say, cuz i cnt really sum it up.

Any1 dat can explain nething or tell me where 2 luk 4 ne answers wud b much appreciated.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Sat sri akal raj bhen,

Manwarjit

Replying to:

Pyare sadh sangat ji,

THE REAL BUZINESS

Raj- i have a question about the soul. The soul is ultimately God rite, so when we suffer dats God suffering 2??

God doesn't suffer, since God is all bliss and the ultimate, free from emotions and desires.

The only thing that does suffer is our ego which technically is disease since all faults lie with us (ego) and not the self (God)

RAJ if we all r part of God why were we eva separated? why shud we hav 2 b tested thru all these lives if we all hav da essence of God within uz, i jus dnt get it??

Its our test from God, to see if we can find the bliss which lies in all humans, to have the effort and self discipline to go within. This is all hardwork and requires willpower and a guide (Gurus), This is our real test from the almighty. Try and meditate on "Sat-Naam" meaning God is truth/I am truth which will ultimately take you within and answer all questions.

To see the truth you need patience and the tools. The Gurus and ancient sages have laid the path for us, now its time for you us walk the walk.

To see the truth you need these ingredients;

Guru Granth Sahib Jee,

Mind (to Meditate) and you'll have to take in all knowledge and see it as truth, then the naad in gurbani will take you THERE!!

Replying to:

Raj - your English is so very poor.You need lessons in English I think.

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Manwarjit

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Sat sri akal raj bhen,

Manwarjit

Replying to:

Pyare sadh sangat ji,

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

raj sis ji u asked how do u see teh truth?

simple by doing what our Guru sahiban told us too...i had questions liek u do now..i still do ...i mean i have loadssssssssssssss of questions, but no one can answer them except Guru sahiban or His beloved chardi kall wallay singh ...what i do is i talk to Guru sahiban when i need an answer to any question. he answers it but u know i have to work hard to understand his answer..cuz im so low i dont have that mind set yet...i dont wana let go of my ego...and my mind is filled with nasty things...it has become so dirtyyy...filty..that to clean it i need HIsblessin..and Guru sahiban said by being in sadh sangat, doing seva and simran this filt is washed away...japji sahib " muut palleti kappar hoye deh sa-bun(soap) layiye oh dohe(wash)...bhriye mat paapan kay sang oh dhopay navay kay rang"

another one "nam jappiye tan dooor hunday dukhray..seva karkay maan payi da"

"waheguru bool kadday na dhool"

but first i think we have to give the head and become HIS Then he will teach us all that...and u will se Akal everywhere...

adn>> "gurbani sach karr janno gur-sikhooo,(har) karta apyyeh muhoon kaddaye" o sikho, know that the Gurubani is teh TRUTH waheguru him self is speakin thru my mouth...

i can't really traslate it sorry im bad at it...but i hope u know punjabi..

so if u wana know teh truth...talk to our beloved Guru sahiban..and see what He tells us...

as far as i have learned..im gona take Amrit...cuz i knwo i can't live without it...i just dont have the power to go by my self anymore..i need Him by my side..and knwo that someone is with me takin care of me..giving me HIS SELF(KHALSA MAYRO ROOP HA KHAAS..KHALSAAY MAY HOU KAROO NIWWAAS) ..there is so much more..but post is getin too big

u will get diffrent answersfrom everyone..as i always have..but form Gursahiban u will get the True answer...thats all u need. not saying that u dont need these message boards ..they also help. they helped to to get to the truth..since i coulnt meet singhs..internet have helped me to know bout sikhi more then i can imagin...but i leared by practising what Guru sahiban told me

its very imp to have sadh sangat) thats where waheguru lives...try to find a good sangat..where u know they have same mind as u and they r seekin for teh same thing. very rare to find good sangat..but do ardas i will find it

..."Guru Gur Guru Gur kar man moor. Guru binna ma nahii horr"

hope this helps..but if u still comfuse bout something let me know..hope i can help as ur big sista or may be a lil sista...and do tell me my misteks(goes to everyone ova here)

bhull chuk muaff..

p.s. im in hurry so forgive me for my mistakes...

vahegurooo

Akal ang sang

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Manwarjit

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Sat sri akal raj bhen,

Manwarjit

Replying to:

Pyare sadh sangat ji,

Thanks

Thanks to Bhenji for your reply, and just to let Onam Paji know that my english is fine, thats just the way i type messages, sorry if it isn't good enough for you.

Replying to:

raj sis ji u asked how do u see teh truth?

simple by doing what our Guru sahiban told us too...i had questions liek u do now..i still do ...i mean i have loadssssssssssssss of questions, but no one can answer them except Guru sahiban or His beloved chardi kall wallay singh ...what i do is i talk to Guru sahiban when i need an answer to any question. he answers it but u know i have to work hard to understand his answer..cuz im so low i dont have that mind set yet...i dont wana let go of my ego...and my mind is filled with nasty things...it has become so dirtyyy...filty..that to clean it i need HIsblessin..and Guru sahiban said by being in sadh sangat, doing seva and simran this filt is washed away...japji sahib " muut palleti kappar hoye deh sa-bun(soap) layiye oh dohe(wash)...bhriye mat paapan kay sang oh dhopay navay kay rang"

another one "nam jappiye tan dooor hunday dukhray..seva karkay maan payi da"

"waheguru bool kadday na dhool"

but first i think we have to give the head and become HIS Then he will teach us all that...and u will se Akal everywhere...

adn>> "gurbani sach karr janno gur-sikhooo,(har) karta apyyeh muhoon kaddaye" o sikho, know that the Gurubani is teh TRUTH waheguru him self is speakin thru my mouth...

i can't really traslate it sorry im bad at it...but i hope u know punjabi..

so if u wana know teh truth...talk to our beloved Guru sahiban..and see what He tells us...

as far as i have learned..im gona take Amrit...cuz i knwo i can't live without it...i just dont have the power to go by my self anymore..i need Him by my side..and knwo that someone is with me takin care of me..giving me HIS SELF(KHALSA MAYRO ROOP HA KHAAS..KHALSAAY MAY HOU KAROO NIWWAAS) ..there is so much more..but post is getin too big

u will get diffrent answersfrom everyone..as i always have..but form Gursahiban u will get the True answer...thats all u need. not saying that u dont need these message boards ..they also help. they helped to to get to the truth..since i coulnt meet singhs..internet have helped me to know bout sikhi more then i can imagin...but i leared by practising what Guru sahiban told me

its very imp to have sadh sangat) thats where waheguru lives...try to find a good sangat..where u know they have same mind as u and they r seekin for teh same thing. very rare to find good sangat..but do ardas i will find it

..."Guru Gur Guru Gur kar man moor. Guru binna ma nahii horr"

hope this helps..but if u still comfuse bout something let me know..hope i can help as ur big sista or may be a lil sista...and do tell me my misteks(goes to everyone ova here)

bhull chuk muaff..

p.s. im in hurry so forgive me for my mistakes...

vahegurooo

Akal ang sang

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Manwarjit

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

Sat sri akal raj bhen,

Manwarjit

Replying to:

Pyare sadh sangat ji,