VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
angels

I am an 18 year old student studying angelic visitations & perseptions as my final art foundation project here in the uk.Could you please let me know how you & your specific faith percieve angels & their place on earth.Many Thanks

Re: angels

There is a particular type of divine being known as Gandharva which could be said are "angels".They are known as celestial musicians.But in Sikhi, angels and demi-gods aren't given much credit.If these beings exist, they all slave away under the Command (Hukam) of Vahiguru.I personally do not believe in angels or demi-gods in an anthropomorphic sense.Look around you, what do you see?The biggest miracle of all is right under our noses.The sad fact is we don't see it.Instead we want to believe in angels and miracles that don't exist.Sat Sri Akal.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am an 18 year old student studying angelic visitations & perseptions as my final art foundation project here in the uk.Could you please let me know how you & your specific faith percieve angels & their place on earth.Many Thanks