VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: casts

"jatti" was just asking, however, we don't need to target and yell at her...she has the right to ask without getting yelled at..

the more you push and throw sikhi at people, the farther they'll run away from it.. teach them with love and theyll embrace it for sure..

bhainjee everything everyone said is true, though, the caste system is against sikhi, it does not make sense.

vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguru jee kee fatheh

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

no offence or anything......but its really not hard to get the basic principles of sikhi. guruji worked hard to get rid of caste system and fools bring it back again. so what if your a jatti, tharkan, khatri or whatever. you should be proud to be sikh.

its hindu influence like caste that creeps into sikhi and messes it all up. WHY!!!!!!

oh yeah and one thing - why do people post such stupid question? EVERY sikh youth should have a english guru granth on ya pc....if you have a question on caste...then search "caste" in it, and lo and behold it will find where guru nanak says "LET NO MAN BE PROUD OF HIS CASTE"....

why all these questions on wine and meat.....search fish and it will say "kabeer ji, those mortals who consume hemp, wine, and FISH, they will go to hell".

guru ji will give you most your answers. the answers you need to ask here are modern questions like "is the raag malla real" or "my dad is an alcoholic what shall i do" etc etc

common singhs and singhnees.

Replying to:

hi ppl!!

i jus wanted 2 kno y der r casts in da sikh religion, coz dis jus causes a drift between diff cast relationships. I hav been brought up 2 respect all religions and all casts, my m8 who is a tharkan doesnt really chat 2 me now coz im a jatti, and im well proud of bein a jatti.

Re: Re: Re: caste

Waheguru jee ka khalsa, Waheguru jee kee fateh jee

I fully agreed with wannabe's view. The society system before Guru Nanak Dev Jee was divied on the caste system and some so called upper class caste ppl used to have disgusting behaviour with other caste people like not permitting them to take out water, not give them permission for worship etc.

Guru Nanak Dev Jee raised the voice against him and asked people to be ONE and become ONE's Ik Onkar. He was first to raise voice against other bad system of society like burning of women at the time of her husband death, marriage of widow etc. Guru Nanak Dev Jee and the following Guru Sahib jee spread the message of equality in the society.

But it is really awful to see we even ppl. who born in sikh families again bel. in caste system wrt to thier kids marriage etc. Wat is more awful to even listen tht in Uk there is Gurudwara on caste basis like Jatta da Gurudwar, Ramgarhia da gurudwara, who so, if each finger of hand will say we will work seperately how one can use the hand effectively, we have to remb. Guru Nanank lesson and be one and become ONEs only i.e. One God WAHEGURU.

bhul chuk dee maufi

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh

Replying to:

"jatti" was just asking, however, we don't need to target and yell at her...she has the right to ask without getting yelled at..

the more you push and throw sikhi at people, the farther they'll run away from it.. teach them with love and theyll embrace it for sure..

bhainjee everything everyone said is true, though, the caste system is against sikhi, it does not make sense.

Replying to:

no offence or anything......but its really not hard to get the basic principles of sikhi. guruji worked hard to get rid of caste system and fools bring it back again. so what if your a jatti, tharkan, khatri or whatever. you should be proud to be sikh.

its hindu influence like caste that creeps into sikhi and messes it all up. WHY!!!!!!

oh yeah and one thing - why do people post such stupid question? EVERY sikh youth should have a english guru granth on ya pc....if you have a question on caste...then search "caste" in it, and lo and behold it will find where guru nanak says "LET NO MAN BE PROUD OF HIS CASTE"....

why all these questions on wine and meat.....search fish and it will say "kabeer ji, those mortals who consume hemp, wine, and FISH, they will go to hell".

guru ji will give you most your answers. the answers you need to ask here are modern questions like "is the raag malla real" or "my dad is an alcoholic what shall i do" etc etc

Replying to:

hi ppl!!

i jus wanted 2 kno y der r casts in da sikh religion, coz dis jus causes a drift between diff cast relationships. I hav been brought up 2 respect all religions and all casts, my m8 who is a tharkan doesnt really chat 2 me now coz im a jatti, and im well proud of bein a jatti.

Re: Re: Re: Re: caste

wat u shud do is organise for all the jatts to go to the ramgharia gurdwaras, etc.

mmmm maybe i got a bit overstressed but common, all you have to do is search the guru granth to find an answer, tis not exactly hard!

Replying to:

I fully agreed with wannabe's view. The society system before Guru Nanak Dev Jee was divied on the caste system and some so called upper class caste ppl used to have disgusting behaviour with other caste people like not permitting them to take out water, not give them permission for worship etc.

Guru Nanak Dev Jee raised the voice against him and asked people to be ONE and become ONE's Ik Onkar. He was first to raise voice against other bad system of society like burning of women at the time of her husband death, marriage of widow etc. Guru Nanak Dev Jee and the following Guru Sahib jee spread the message of equality in the society.

But it is really awful to see we even ppl. who born in sikh families again bel. in caste system wrt to thier kids marriage etc. Wat is more awful to even listen tht in Uk there is Gurudwara on caste basis like Jatta da Gurudwar, Ramgarhia da gurudwara, who so, if each finger of hand will say we will work seperately how one can use the hand effectively, we have to remb. Guru Nanank lesson and be one and become ONEs only i.e. One God WAHEGURU.

bhul chuk dee maufi

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

hi ppl!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: caste

thats is criticising the jatt's innit?

there we go again....never learn!

Replying to:

wat u shud do is organise for all the jatts to go to the ramgharia gurdwaras, etc.

mmmm maybe i got a bit overstressed but common, all you have to do is search the guru granth to find an answer, tis not exactly hard!

Replying to:

bhul chuk dee maufi

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

hi ppl!!