VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Where we die

vaheguru jee ka khalsa, vaheguru jee kee fateh

dear one.. don't believe what people tell you until you ask SEVERAL knowledgable people and try to find out from guru jee yourself.

it's not true that if you die in a gurdwara, you will go to sach khand - that's absolute bs.. Sach Khand is the destination for REAL and TRUe and PURE gurmukhs, the rare people on this earth that are connected to vaheguru jee's charna all the time.. Sach Khand isn't given to people who follow rituals or die a certain way or in a certain place.. Sach Khand is the place where one goes when they've attained freedom from maya, when people conquer their minds, when they're one with god, when they live according to sikhi, day in and day out.. When they would give their heads to Guru Jee, when they shed the 5 evils, when they live life according to Gurmat.. Sach Khand doesn't come for free, you can't get there by believing in some Sant or by following some precise rituals or by putting yourself through pain.. Sach Khand is attained when one allows themselves to be attached to Naam..

I'm not one of those people, I'm no where near being even a Sikh, let alone a Gurmukh, so I can't talk much about it, because I don't really know much.. But CERTAINLY, after death, your KARMA - the way you've lived and the things you've done - affects what will happen to your soul... It's all about KARMA.. And what gets rid of bad karma is of course paat, seva, keertan, etc..

sorry for all the mistakes i made

chardee kalaa homie G

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Look, time and time again poeple make assumptions about Sikhi and related topics.Who told you that a person goes to SachKhand if they die in a Gurdwara?Did your Guru tell you that?Go and find the answers to your questions within the Holy pages of the Guru Granth Sahib.How many times do I have to tell people this.Ask your Guru.What do people know?What did I know?Nothing.Everything I know, I have gotten from Guru Granth Sahib.Start off with an English translation and then learn Gurmukhi.Download a good Gurmukhi-English file.I recommend: http://www.gurbanifiles.org/

You have no excuse now, go and see what your Guru says.

Replying to:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

To all,

somebody told me that if you die in the gurdwara

you will go to sach khand.

if the above is true then what about all the effect of karam??? what if the person has led a really bad life, causing pain to others, but passes away in the Gudwara, surely it can't erase all that persons bad deeds??

i don't know, your thoughts and quotes please....

Can anyone justify either way what the truth is??

My ignorance

WJKK WJKF.

Dear Onam Paji,

am sorry for my ignorance, im grateful to your reply and Anon.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

dear one.. don't believe what people tell you until you ask SEVERAL knowledgable people and try to find out from guru jee yourself.

it's not true that if you die in a gurdwara, you will go to sach khand - that's absolute bs.. Sach Khand is the destination for REAL and TRUe and PURE gurmukhs, the rare people on this earth that are connected to vaheguru jee's charna all the time.. Sach Khand isn't given to people who follow rituals or die a certain way or in a certain place.. Sach Khand is the place where one goes when they've attained freedom from maya, when people conquer their minds, when they're one with god, when they live according to sikhi, day in and day out.. When they would give their heads to Guru Jee, when they shed the 5 evils, when they live life according to Gurmat.. Sach Khand doesn't come for free, you can't get there by believing in some Sant or by following some precise rituals or by putting yourself through pain.. Sach Khand is attained when one allows themselves to be attached to Naam..

I'm not one of those people, I'm no where near being even a Sikh, let alone a Gurmukh, so I can't talk much about it, because I don't really know much.. But CERTAINLY, after death, your KARMA - the way you've lived and the things you've done - affects what will happen to your soul... It's all about KARMA.. And what gets rid of bad karma is of course paat, seva, keertan, etc..

chardee kalaa homie G

Replying to:

Look, time and time again poeple make assumptions about Sikhi and related topics.Who told you that a person goes to SachKhand if they die in a Gurdwara?Did your Guru tell you that?Go and find the answers to your questions within the Holy pages of the Guru Granth Sahib.How many times do I have to tell people this.Ask your Guru.What do people know?What did I know?Nothing.Everything I know, I have gotten from Guru Granth Sahib.Start off with an English translation and then learn Gurmukhi.Download a good Gurmukhi-English file.I recommend: http://www.gurbanifiles.org/

Replying to:

To all,

if the above is true then what about all the effect of karam??? what if the person has led a really bad life, causing pain to others, but passes away in the Gudwara, surely it can't erase all that persons bad deeds??

Re: My ignorance

I hope I didn't come across too harsh.I can be a silly man sometimes.Respect is due to you Sikh2B.Now go, see what your Guru says.Your Guru has a lot to say to you.Sat Sri Akal.

Replying to:

WJKK WJKF.

Dear Onam Paji,

am sorry for my ignorance, im grateful to your reply and Anon.

WJKK WJKF.

Replying to:

chardee kalaa homie G

Replying to:

Replying to:

To all,