VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
some help with project

vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguru jee kee fatheh

for school i'm doing a texbook type of thing (just around 30 pages) related to Sikh history.. But it has to be old history, nothing recent, and my teacher is particularly interested in how and why Sikhism was founded..

I was wondering if anyone could give me some good resources (websites or whatever) where I could find detailed information about these things.. I need to research on the formation of Sikhism and why it was formed, etc..

If anyone can help me I'd be very grateful !! thank you!!

chardee kalaa

vaheguru jee ka khalsa

vaheguru jee kee fatheh

Re: some help with project

oops i meant TEXTbook not texbook.. pardon meeee

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

for school i'm doing a texbook type of thing (just around 30 pages) related to Sikh history.. But it has to be old history, nothing recent, and my teacher is particularly interested in how and why Sikhism was founded..

I was wondering if anyone could give me some good resources (websites or whatever) where I could find detailed information about these things.. I need to research on the formation of Sikhism and why it was formed, etc..

chardee kalaa

vaheguru jee ka khalsa

vaheguru jee kee fatheh

PROJECTUS

to tell you the truth, not alot of websites have the right information about sikhi, i mean alot say for instance that sikhism was started in the 15 century when in the sggs it clearly states that gurmukhs lived in satyug, therefore Guru Nanak was here on this planet to revive true dharma.

Also The Shri Guru Granth Sahib is a manual for mankind to gain elightenment while on our 2 cheesy feet on this planet.

go to these beautiful sites:

www.baisakhi1999.org,

www.allaboutsikhi.com

and download some articles from www.boss-uk.org

Replying to:

oops i meant TEXTbook not texbook.. pardon meeee

Replying to:

chardee kalaa

vaheguru jee ka khalsa

vaheguru jee kee fatheh