VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: About Bhindranwale being delared a martyr. What do Sikhs think?

Sorry for being rude.. but i hav to say "Shut the hell up.."

As you said you lives in Patna, so you never know what happened to our brothers and sisters back in punjab.. So stop judging our past movement if u weren't there.. WTF did happened in Delhi ehh?? did even one "EVEN SINGLE" person got arrested for killing 3 to 4 thousand sikhs.. Gosh.. i don't know what makes ppls to ignore THESE important facts..

BTW, Bhinderanwale named as the "Sikh of Century" didn't u see the voting results during the year 2000.. And i think SGPC should have called him matyr loooooong time ago..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This is regarding the latest fiasco of declaring a common criminal and a third rated terrorist a martyr by the Akalis. I don’t know what prompted the folks down there to categorize a thug and a tool of foreign countries, especially Pakistan who instigated the Indian government to desecrate the holiest of the Sikh shrines by indulging in violent tactics that included his band of Khalistan Commando Force thugs raping women and children, shooting dead people indiscriminately and blowing up busses and trains. I come from Patna, the birthplace of Guru Govind Singh and would anyone of you like to see the picture of the common criminal Bhindranwale beside him as one of the great Sikh warriors? If you asked me honestly, either the folks down there who declared him as a martyr either have lost their sanity or brewing up another insurgency movement that is going to further diminish the cause of what the real Sants lived and died for. Operation Blue Star in 1984 was a result of terrorists using the revered temple as their base for carrying out nefarious activities. This also included sodomizing young boys brainwashed and recruited by the terrorists during the time (this is not a figment of imagination as it is a well documented fact recorded whatever the captured young brainwashed ‘khadkus’ had to say). It would be worthwhile to hear what the Sikh community abroad has to say regarding this. Also let me know please how many Sikhs do in fact know that Bhindranwale was actually a drug addict about whom some people who knew him from close quarters say used to drink cough syrup in litres every day? What a load of total shame.

no offence but you need a beating.

were u around in 84 or were you too busy hiding behind the statue of hanumans lingam? you fag. to not only dishonour a shaheed, but to question teh akal takht, try saying that to a taksaalis face you smelly hindu piece of s***. why do u think bhindranwale was the head of the taksal? why do u think sukhdev singh babbar was jathedar for akj?

have u ever read any books apart from your "comicbook adventures of lord shiva up vishnus ass"????? have u ever talked to people at a gurdwara or do u just go to a mandir?

i cant be bothered to give you proof why 84 was planned but if u want them just ask. f*ggots like u never learn, its best u go back to reading your hindian propaganda, and i would be very suprised if u werent a monnah.

ill tell u what im gunna f***ing do about it, ill be goin 2 india when i grow up to do exactly the same as what they did!!!!!! WJKK WJKF

Replying to:

This is regarding the latest fiasco of declaring a common criminal and a third rated terrorist a martyr by the Akalis. I don’t know what prompted the folks down there to categorize a thug and a tool of foreign countries, especially Pakistan who instigated the Indian government to desecrate the holiest of the Sikh shrines by indulging in violent tactics that included his band of Khalistan Commando Force thugs raping women and children, shooting dead people indiscriminately and blowing up busses and trains. I come from Patna, the birthplace of Guru Govind Singh and would anyone of you like to see the picture of the common criminal Bhindranwale beside him as one of the great Sikh warriors? If you asked me honestly, either the folks down there who declared him as a martyr either have lost their sanity or brewing up another insurgency movement that is going to further diminish the cause of what the real Sants lived and died for. Operation Blue Star in 1984 was a result of terrorists using the revered temple as their base for carrying out nefarious activities. This also included sodomizing young boys brainwashed and recruited by the terrorists during the time (this is not a figment of imagination as it is a well documented fact recorded whatever the captured young brainwashed ‘khadkus’ had to say). It would be worthwhile to hear what the Sikh community abroad has to say regarding this. Also let me know please how many Sikhs do in fact know that Bhindranwale was actually a drug addict about whom some people who knew him from close quarters say used to drink cough syrup in litres every day? What a load of total shame.

Re: Re: About Bhindranwale being delared a martyr. What do Sikhs think?

it was INDIA'S government and POLICE AUTHORITIES that killed children and raped women - there were no singhs going around taking part in that filth, sikhs would never go to the level of india's government

it's really funny that you blame it on pakistan when it was pakistan who warned the sikhs in the start that india would oppress them - pakistan was correct!!! India DID oppress sikhs horribly - killing, torturing, burning alive, ruining THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN... simply because they were sikhs

THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT IS DISGUSTING and so is anyone who supports the filth sponsored by the filthy government!!! In the end TRUTH will prevail..

Sant Jarnail Singh Jee was a MARTYR - he had the guts to fight against injustice and filth.

"It Is Said A King's Reign Ends When He Dies.... A Martyrs Reign BEGINS When He Dies."

Replying to:

no offence but you need a beating.

were u around in 84 or were you too busy hiding behind the statue of hanumans lingam? you fag. to not only dishonour a shaheed, but to question teh akal takht, try saying that to a taksaalis face you smelly hindu piece of s***. why do u think bhindranwale was the head of the taksal? why do u think sukhdev singh babbar was jathedar for akj?

have u ever read any books apart from your "comicbook adventures of lord shiva up vishnus ass"????? have u ever talked to people at a gurdwara or do u just go to a mandir?

i cant be bothered to give you proof why 84 was planned but if u want them just ask. f*ggots like u never learn, its best u go back to reading your hindian propaganda, and i would be very suprised if u werent a monnah.

ill tell u what im gunna f***ing do about it, ill be goin 2 india when i grow up to do exactly the same as what they did!!!!!! WJKK WJKF

Replying to:

Re: Re: About Bhindranwale being delared a martyr. What do Sikhs think?

Well, this goes on to prove that those who can't take a terrorist, thug and common criminal who went on killing innocent people during the terror campaign in Punjab during the early 80s are really stupid fellows. Operation Bluestar, 84 riots etc., were all direct results of the drug-addict terrorist Bhindranwale's black deeds that went as some of the worst inhuman deeds carried out in the history of mankind.
Of course since most of you who support are either terrorist sympathizers or plain stupids, I don't have anything more to say.
Not for nothing you are butt of ridicule in the entire world community not to mention the object of loathing. Due to your deeds you have not only being loathed around the world, but in your own country as well. If Bhindranwale, a terrorist and a bandit living on sedatives and going around sodomizing young boys can be a Sant and Martyr, then I am afraid to say that you have done grave injustice to the cause of what your Gurus died for and insulted their stature.
I guess you are one of the terrorists at large. Next put on Osama Bin Laden next to your Gurus for he is also fighting the so called 'injustices'. You make me laugh actually.

first things first u talk of KCF raping women and bombings etc(which is bull) but you havnt placed any thought for the thousands of sikhs who suffered pain, loss and even death due to the horrific actions of the indian government.

U say Sant Jarnail Singh was a terrorist, does fighting against injustice mean that you are a terrorist??

ask yourself why he stood up to the indian government?? because to them we are second class citezens, he stood up for equality-whats so terrorist like about that!

Fair enough many sikhs died in 84 and so did many sikhs die in the era of our great Guru Gobind Singh Ji, when he destroyed the mohgal empire which discriminated against sikhs and hindus, but do criticise Guru Ji for that, NO u dnt!!!

im not comparing Guru Gobind Singh with Sant Jarnail Singh obviously as they are both on different planes!

but ask yourself what was the difference in what they both did, your answer is nothing except one thing, they both fought against injustice, but whereas Guru Ji completed his mission in destroying the moghals Sant Jarnail Singh's battle to gain equality for sikhs in india began in 84 and is still going on to this day and is now in our hands!

So people like u should stop critcising things you know nothing about and start supporting the fight against injustice-like ours Gurus have taught us to do!

Replying to: