VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
love?

hello people...

i was just wondering..are there any prohibitions on boy-girl relationships in our religion?

and what about pre-marital sex?

Re: love?

Hi,

Boy-Girl can have good clean relationship before marriage nothing wrong with it.

Pre-Marital Sex is strictly NO NO by all the religion not only by sikhism. Since every religion goes against it, there must be good enough reason behind it, just think.

Manwarjit@5Knet.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hello people...

i was just wondering..are there any prohibitions on boy-girl relationships in our religion?

Re: Re: love?

pre-marital sex should be avoided because we should try to limit ourselves to having one partner in our life - we should try to be pure and avoid lust..

love can often be confused with lust, so you have to be extremely careful when it comes to boy-girl relationships... you can't really trust many guys, becuase most of them only want physical relationships that are based on lust, and this is wrong.. lust only hurts you in the end - be really careful - you can get hurt easily when you let "love" take over you..

Replying to:

Hi,

Boy-Girl can have good clean relationship before marriage nothing wrong with it.

Pre-Marital Sex is strictly NO NO by all the religion not only by sikhism. Since every religion goes against it, there must be good enough reason behind it, just think.

Manwarjit@5Knet.com

Replying to:

hello people...