VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
caste

i have been with my boyfreind for just over 2 years,we r so happy 2geva he is everything to me from best mate to soul mate the only thing is he is hindu panjabi (chamar) and altohugh that dont bother me i know it will matter to my parents n other relations.wat is so wrong wiv it? we both beleive in d same thing n speak punjabi infact u cant even tell he is lower caste so why is ever1 guna kick up a big fuss,why will evry1 c it as it is so wrong?

Re: caste

That is just totally wrong...jaat doesn't have anthng to do with relations. It's my belief that parents shouldnt judge Your love by caste. If u guys are happy together then let it be.I kno i may not know everything bout it.But from what i can see, jaat paat is a way of separating humans who r all God made. people just make up this stuff to make themselves look better then others..In reality, its the heart that only matters

Parents may say that jaat matters only becuse other people say it coz its been goin on for a long time. Just do what u think i write..Dont hold back

Waeguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i have been with my boyfreind for just over 2 years,we r so happy 2geva he is everything to me from best mate to soul mate the only thing is he is hindu panjabi (chamar) and altohugh that dont bother me i know it will matter to my parents n other relations.wat is so wrong wiv it? we both beleive in d same thing n speak punjabi infact u cant even tell he is lower caste so why is ever1 guna kick up a big fuss,why will evry1 c it as it is so wrong?

Re: Re: caste

caste doesn't matter - it has no relevance to religion, only to punjabi culture, and it's a really MESSED UP aspect of punjabi culture...

people should overlook it if they really do have faith in sikhism but most people these days are more concerned with maya and kaljug rather than real sikhi..

Replying to:

That is just totally wrong...jaat doesn't have anthng to do with relations. It's my belief that parents shouldnt judge Your love by caste. If u guys are happy together then let it be.I kno i may not know everything bout it.But from what i can see, jaat paat is a way of separating humans who r all God made. people just make up this stuff to make themselves look better then others..In reality, its the heart that only matters

Parents may say that jaat matters only becuse other people say it coz its been goin on for a long time. Just do what u think i write..Dont hold back

Waeguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Replying to: