VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Also Hard Being A GUY!

FATEH my so called brothers and sisterss.....

yeah yeah now to the problem...

Anyways yeah I just want to say that first of all I remember one singhnee coming up here and complaining about how guys made fun of girls having hair...girls who have hairy legs need to shave and get all discouraged..I THINK IT's WRONG for a girl to shave and girls who are keeping there hair hay GOOD JOB! THERE THE TRUE SISTERS of STEEL! and first of all NOT ALL GUYS are mean...you girls are pretty bloody mean yourselves....it's right down the middle 50/50 it's also hard to be a guy I know for you girls it might be hard to believe but you know what I'm tired of you girls coming out here and saying you guys aren't supportive of us bla bla well you know what You GIRLS aren't either....I've had girls come up to me and look at me and say ewww look at his face, look at his beard isn't that gross, that's not right, shave, look it's Bin Laden Jr, I can understand white girls saying that but one time a brown girl said to me ewwww ur so hairy, look it's CHEWBECCA! and and Also I have a cousins who go to camp that I GO to wcsya, and they go juss to meet ppl and they don't wanna marry sardars because once again We're TOOO EWWWW HAIRY! I mean come on seriously you girls are not to supportive either.....WHY IS THIS?! anyways fateh or wutever if i offended u i don't care I'm rude crude mean bad sikh

Re: It's Also Hard Being A GUY!

Hey, don't be so upset.I know horrible girls are making fun of you, and this makes you upset.You hurt inside.You get that nasty feeling in your stomach right?You feel your all alone right?Well, I'm here for you brother.Let me tell you this, everyone who makes fun of you and makes you upset, is accumalating paap inside them.It's true.If you hurt someone, you storing up paap.Let me tell you a true stroy:

During my school days, I used to know this Singh.He was a good laugh, always used to joke and be happy.But there was this other guy, who was ok with me (everyone was ok with me, no one ever picked a fight with me!) but this other guy always used to make fun of the Singh, because he was fat.This used to upset him a lot, poor guy became depressed.That other guy who made fun of the Singh, was sporty and fit.He had a slim and athletic body, played in football team.Zoom forward a few years, and guess what?THE SINGH WHO USED TO BE FAT IS NOW SLIM AND GOOD LOOKING SINGH, AND THE GUY WHO USED TO PICK ON HIM IS FAT ALCOHOLIC SLOB.I couldn't believe my eyes when I laid my eyes on him.He used to be so fit, but now is so fat.And the Singh is the one who is fit and healthy now.That's what is called karam my friend.No one should take the mick out of anyone else, you end up as the object of ridicule.Who knows, maybe these girls who made fun of you and upset you, maybe they'll grow a beard!It happens!Some girls develop hormonal disorders.Maybe the girls hair will fall out.Maybe the girls will have sons or daughters who have no hair or whatever.They'll hurt even more than you do friend.Don't worry brother, something definitely will happen to anyone who makes fun of you and upsets you.You will see.Sat Sri Akal.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

FATEH my so called brothers and sisterss.....

yeah yeah now to the problem...

Anyways yeah I just want to say that first of all I remember one singhnee coming up here and complaining about how guys made fun of girls having hair...girls who have hairy legs need to shave and get all discouraged..I THINK IT's WRONG for a girl to shave and girls who are keeping there hair hay GOOD JOB! THERE THE TRUE SISTERS of STEEL! and first of all NOT ALL GUYS are mean...you girls are pretty bloody mean yourselves....it's right down the middle 50/50 it's also hard to be a guy I know for you girls it might be hard to believe but you know what I'm tired of you girls coming out here and saying you guys aren't supportive of us bla bla well you know what You GIRLS aren't either....I've had girls come up to me and look at me and say ewww look at his face, look at his beard isn't that gross, that's not right, shave, look it's Bin Laden Jr, I can understand white girls saying that but one time a brown girl said to me ewwww ur so hairy, look it's CHEWBECCA! and and Also I have a cousins who go to camp that I GO to wcsya, and they go juss to meet ppl and they don't wanna marry sardars because once again We're TOOO EWWWW HAIRY! I mean come on seriously you girls are not to supportive either.....WHY IS THIS?! anyways fateh or wutever if i offended u i don't care I'm rude crude mean bad sikh

Re: It's Also Hard Being A GUY!

ssa bro,,
i knoe what you mean...even tho i'm a girl[
]look man...we all go through thesse things,
okay, no matter what you are girl or a guy,
my theory is that they just can't take that
we're different, and also their not used to
the way we look ..k...and my other brother
is right, if they hurt you they get hurt. i'll
tell you the truth, i really got something out
of your problem, seems like most singhs go thru
this. well bro, whoever insulted you, will get
there punishment. But ask yourself this; will
guru ji be happy with you? i think more likely
the answer would be yes, and it really won't matter
what others think, cause hey! YOU THE BIGGA MAN
as who you are, and in guru ji's eyes. well good
luck through these problems. we should be more like
you cause i know it's hard to express your feelings
but either way, me,including every other singh and
singhnee on this planet is going to be proud of what
you've done to resolve your problem.
so take care, and be a sikh, cause you make your Bro's
and Sis's proud...later bro, SsA

Re: Re: It's Also Hard Being A GUY!

veerjee i know how u feel, sometimes the world can be STUPID -- but people are ignorant and it's their own loss if they don't have sikhi in their lives

in reality, all that matters is whether or not guru jee is happy with us, and if we keep our hair and live our lives according to him, he is happy with us... you just need to ask him for your love and he'll give you plenty, moer than u could possibly need