VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: dating

wot i wanted to know was wether sikh girls/women really like guys in turbans and with a beard...everytime i ask a girl i get rejected for the simple fact i have a beard.....i get really depressed and because of this ive never had a girlfriend or even kissed!....well i used to weigh 17 stones/238 pounds but lost it got a 8 pack etc...but i still get rejected i mean what the hell does a guy have to do to get some attention because women are only interested in clean shaven guys and now im starting to worry that i might not even get married one day because everywhere i go all sikh men are getting their hair cut off and when i walk down the street i feel like im the only guy in a turban who exists. well i aint baptized yet (im 20) but hope to be one day but for now im like any other male my age but i always keep getting rejected with comments like your ugly and "i dont do turbans".........please can any one give me some advice or insight.

Re: Re: dating

I dont think this is all true..Those guys just a bunch of fools who cut their hairs.. and those girls whom u have menioned are no good either..You better dont give a ****.. and its a mere stupid thought that arent going to find a match to marry also.. Its just a matter of time and nothing else...You pls continue to be a sikh with full hairs..and ofcourse with a beautiful turban too..Sikhs have been commanding so much respect from everyone else just bcoz of their looks and the fact that they look so man-ish with turban and beard/moustache.. Just wait and watch ..time is going to change drastically.. Fools are those who think that Sikh and sikhism is diminishing with the time.. Its true it has so happened in between for some time.. but its changing again.. and am **** sure..sikhs and sikhism is going to flourish like anything...Dont let u feel down for sake of some bunch of foolish guy and gals.. Pls be ensured ..there arent many of those...