VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pissed off

you know what....

I am really ****** off with this crappy, *****ish, panzy attitude of now so called sikhs. just get on with your lives.

I have been a monah for 20 years of my life, and i've done all. like most singhs and singhnies coming strongly into sikhi, know that there is something big missing in our lives and turn to sikhi.

Now i am a sardar, full beard dumalla, and a practising singh. People treat you differently, but you can't complain. there are problems in life, but you can't complain. I tend to keep away from all this crap, because ur all a bunch of wining *****s!!!

what is life with no problems? No life.
all this, "oh women can't wax, and oh what about my pubes"...??? it's all ******* me off to the max!!!!
do what you think is right. Read and understand ur literature, earn an honest way of life, and be charatable. Fools can make things complicated, but it takes a genius to keep it simple. and you know what, alot of sikhs i see are too complicated. too stupid!!!!! soooooo dumb!!!!!

Girls have turned away from me now that i have a beard and dumalla. do i care? No, because i expected it. People treat me differently now, do i care? No.

My opinion is that if you want a simple life, don't mix with people with strong opinions and too to the book, live life how you want and all things will come your way.

I am now 21 (in London), felt like leaving uni after 1st year, so i done it, felt like looking into sikhi, so i done it, felt like training, so i done it, felt like back packing thru europe so i done it. I am now a stronger person, because i have experienced life and done what i want. I now am cleansed on the inside, pure and fresh mentally and focused. I have a construction biz which is going well then most of these stupid students studying crap to be tools in society and companies,...

Just get on with ur lives....