VOICE OF SIKH YOUTH
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Religious elect Bush--->Iran gets nukes---> Religious will end the world within 50 years.....

How could that be? Every major forum on Bravenet... Dying. All interest in talking about meaningful topics, Gone. War in Iraq gone to hell (Predictable)?, who cares, American Idol is on. Iran to start a nuclear arms race in coming decades in the middle east? Who gives a crap, the Nascar race is on. The threat of nuclear holocaust between Israel - Iran and other middle eastern countries 25 - 50 years from now? Likely, but who gives a darn, my team is playing on the other channel!

The day is coming! And I hate to be a pessimist, but when people pay attention to things en-masse, things can be avoided and outcomes changed. But the thought of hot-headed middle eastern countries acquiring nuclear weapons and using them in the name of "Allah", whatever, stirs no interest. (Just think about how severely the extremists react to a cartoon publication, a fvcking cartoon publication!) How the h3ll are Americans so disinterested in the major changes about to take place in coming years in the middle east? It baffles me.

What you ignore comes back to bite one in the a$$.

And all because Bush wanted to "Fight Terrorism"... Just what is that, Terrorism?.. Oh yes! A problem that exists in every country on the face of the earth to different degrees, and a thign that when you face it, flares up rather than dissipates. This "War on Terrosism" is about the equivalent of the "War on Drugs" of the 80's to a degree, a country could bankrupt itself (as we are attempting to do) trying to stop it, and still they would never be eradicated. Hell, we've spent half a trillion on it, and our reputation is worse than ever, and terrorism and terrorist attacks are more prevalent than any time in modern history. You want to have kept a lid on Terrorism? Not attacking a soverign country (Iraq) would have been a good idea... Our troops are trapped in the middle eastern anthill now with no way out.

The religious in America elected Bush into office, Bush went to war with Iraq (a soverign country), which in turn awoke other nations (Iran for example) to the fact that the only way to hold off the USA from an attack is to acquire Nuclear Weapons. We are powerless to stop Iran now because Bush is a lame duck now, plus he cried wolf already, and we no longer have the resources or money to do anything. Iran and Israel (or some other country in the future) send nukes at each other and kill millions + creat fallout that changes the state of the environment as we know it today... How Ironic that the Religious elected a person that started a ball rolling that may end up killing us all?!! Naive Religious folks may be the end for all of us...

Thought of Nuclear war between Israel and Iran Depressing? I know, but a very real possibility.
Agree? Disagree? I'm curious what you think:

http://pub40.bravenet.com/forum/3415294827/