Depke Softball Message Board

This message board if for anyone related with Depke Softball. Please post any questions or suggestions here. Our team can use this to comment on anything. Use this to comment on the football picks or anything.

Depke Softball Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHERE YA AT IN THE POINTS TODD?

MAYBE U SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION LIKE THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF BASHING MY PICKS?...LOOKS LIKE IF I WOULDN'T THROW IN THOSE RINGER PICKS...I WOULD HAVE A COMMANDING LEAD!....CARNAHAN IS PAYING ATTENTION...AND HE'S IN FIRST PLACE WITH ME....MAYBE YOU SHOULD TOO

BK

Re: WHERE YA AT IN THE POINTS TODD?

OR BETTER YET.............CHECK OUT ALISSA'S PICKS!..SHE'S RIGHT THERE IN THE TOP 3!!...HE HE HE......LOL

BK

Re: Re: WHERE YA AT IN THE POINTS TODD?

Do you think I'm worried???? I was near the bottom last year, and ended up in the money in 3rd place. You remember don't you? YOU HAD 2nd PLACE! right behind ROD the champion last year. So yeah, maybe I just make a late run, and you fade off in the 2nd half, like you did last year and lost to Rod but wait, wait a minute it's Week 4 and your 10 pts or so ahead of me, uhoh, I'm in trouble there's only about 17 more weeks to go so about 250 more picks! so I will probably turn it on pretty soon, and you will fade off out of the money, kinda like fantasy baseball...at the top the whole first half and fading off in 5th place me at the bottom the whole first half, and I do mean the bottom, and finishing strong in 3rd place keep picking them 49ers and Saints