Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Welcome

Greetings Angry Lover! I did not envy your decisions. All of these ladies are strong, beautiful and brave and it must not have been easy to choose the ones you did. I pray for all the winners and all those that have endured pain and sorrow within their lives. Many blessings for sharing their story and many blessings to you, Angry Lover for giving them wings to fly....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Checking to see how the setup operate

Go ahead If U are reading this, Post whats on your mind?

Angry Angry Angry!!! You have done it again!! I know it had to be hard and I know you made the right decisions. I want you to know I love and admire all you do and all that you are!!!!. Thank you for being you, Thank you for being here!!!!!

Your Princess SusanQ

Replying to:

Hello Angry lover I just want to say i love what you are doing. If i had seen this contest i would have enter but i am new and i must say not only are you talented you are sexy and Handsome!!!! A genius king, reading your page gave me alot to think about being the woman i am. I hope to become one of your friends. Carolann

Replying to:

Hello sweetie. This is sooooo great. I read each lady entry and my heart goes out to them all, So brave .

I finally have one of my pictures up on black Planet. a sistah need to hire her some Angry Lover to work his magic on my pictures.... The eye wink... hehehe.

All my Love and all My Respect.... Evita

Replying to:

Sir Angry Lover, Please email me.

Replying to: