Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Goodafternoon to all who enter here. First I must congratulate my sisters' who like myself felt this was a place comfortable enough to let go of some of what we have kept inside for so very long. Each of you ladies like myself have a very trying experience or experiences that no one but ourselves can form any kind of clearance from. I know you like myself depended on Our Holy Father to help us make it through to this very day. I wish holiday blessings and joy to each of you, to Angry Lover and to every sister wherever they may be. God kept us here for a purpose so let us bond and fulfill it. I believe that purpose is to be as Black, as strong, as helpful to anyone who like ourselves have and do experience trying times an to try to help those younger than ourselves to see the way of true life as strong Black women so that they will be able to cope with whatever life presents to them. God bless you all...

Love and respect

Dear Gloria

You are a strong woman, You have been through so much pain!!! I am sorry about your son. I hope they find the one who did it. My prayers are with you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Goodafternoon to all who enter here. First I must congratulate my sisters' who like myself felt this was a place comfortable enough to let go of some of what we have kept inside for so very long. Each of you ladies like myself have a very trying experience or experiences that no one but ourselves can form any kind of clearance from. I know you like myself depended on Our Holy Father to help us make it through to this very day. I wish holiday blessings and joy to each of you, to Angry Lover and to every sister wherever they may be. God kept us here for a purpose so let us bond and fulfill it. I believe that purpose is to be as Black, as strong, as helpful to anyone who like ourselves have and do experience trying times an to try to help those younger than ourselves to see the way of true life as strong Black women so that they will be able to cope with whatever life presents to them. God bless you all...