Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ladies, Your Stories Touched Me....

To each and everyone of these ladies I wish for them a continued sprit of strength for all that they have been through, the trials that they overcome, and the understandings they have gained. At a high price you all will make a difference in someone's life wether you know you have touched one or if you dont by your sheer willingness to open up day-to-day through written or verbal expression. Each one of you sent so many different messages as you wrote of your pains and hardships that in some way I could relate to, whether it was fear, or lonliness, or having to overcome huge obstacles and u were positive examples of how situations can bring about extrodinare blessings and/or true learning experiences to pass along to others who are going were you have been, or have been where you were and are trying to move forward. Thank you ladies. Your work is so appreciated.

Although this short story compares not to what has been written of these ladies, I just wanted to share a story of a man who was sailing one day. His boat was ship wrecked and was casted by the waves upon a shore of an island. And when the man came to, he tried to gather items from his boat to keep him warm for survival. And during the next few days he collected things from the island to make a shelter and find food. One day while he was out wondering the island, his things caught fire and when he returned everything was burned away. He began to cry profusley and beg of God...why did this happen to him, why was everything going wrong, why was he suffering.... all his faith was gone... but then something faint in the distance was drawing closer and closer to the island... and when the rescue people arrived to save him, he was bewildered and asked..how did you find me? They told him that if they had not seen the smoke from a fire on the island they would have never attempted to come closer. Moral is sometimes all we see is the fire and not the rescue at the end of our troubles, and I have learned that if we can just find strength within, and faith...that we can overcome many ails and pains of this life. Through struggles, no matter how hard I have fallen, coming through them have always made me stronger and enlightened me...

Again thank you sisters. And Many Blessings to you all!

~The Only~

Black Italy

Thank You dear Angry Lover, for opening this space for something so important. Thank you for always promoting deep discussion for men and women on the beauty and pains of life! Bless You Baby For You Have Always Been there for Me!

thank you.

Thank you for the story about the fire. You seem to be intelligent and wise. life can be hard I have suffered much in this life time. knowing I am not alone make each day easier then the yesterday

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

To each and everyone of these ladies I wish for them a continued sprit of strength for all that they have been through, the trials that they overcome, and the understandings they have gained. At a high price you all will make a difference in someone's life wether you know you have touched one or if you dont by your sheer willingness to open up day-to-day through written or verbal expression. Each one of you sent so many different messages as you wrote of your pains and hardships that in some way I could relate to, whether it was fear, or lonliness, or having to overcome huge obstacles and u were positive examples of how situations can bring about extrodinare blessings and/or true learning experiences to pass along to others who are going were you have been, or have been where you were and are trying to move forward. Thank you ladies. Your work is so appreciated.

Although this short story compares not to what has been written of these ladies, I just wanted to share a story of a man who was sailing one day. His boat was ship wrecked and was casted by the waves upon a shore of an island. And when the man came to, he tried to gather items from his boat to keep him warm for survival. And during the next few days he collected things from the island to make a shelter and find food. One day while he was out wondering the island, his things caught fire and when he returned everything was burned away. He began to cry profusley and beg of God...why did this happen to him, why was everything going wrong, why was he suffering.... all his faith was gone... but then something faint in the distance was drawing closer and closer to the island... and when the rescue people arrived to save him, he was bewildered and asked..how did you find me? They told him that if they had not seen the smoke from a fire on the island they would have never attempted to come closer. Moral is sometimes all we see is the fire and not the rescue at the end of our troubles, and I have learned that if we can just find strength within, and faith...that we can overcome many ails and pains of this life. Through struggles, no matter how hard I have fallen, coming through them have always made me stronger and enlightened me...

Again thank you sisters. And Many Blessings to you all!

~The Only~

Black Italy

Thank You dear Angry Lover, for opening this space for something so important. Thank you for always promoting deep discussion for men and women on the beauty and pains of life! Bless You Baby For You Have Always Been there for Me!