Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Dear A_L.....

A_L,

From Your Corner Of The World,You Reached Out With Your Loving Words,And In Your Gentle Manner,"You Have Not Only Touched My Heart,But Many".

Your Friendship Given,Comes From Deep within your heart,an will last a Lifetime.To Me,*Your Friendship Is A Gift* Your friendship has lifted my spirits,given me strength,You Have Brought soooooo Many Beautiful an Joyful Moments of Happiness Into My Life.I Appreciate You,an Everything You Do,an Offer,(Not juz to me but others as well).

A_L,You make the world that we live in,a Better an Happier Place with your Kind heart,there are Really No words that Can Describe what You Have/Continue to give.I Thank God For Sending You To Me,an Allowing Us To Take This Special Journey Together.Your Friendship means Everything To Me...

When I look,it's like I am looking into your eyes.I Reflect in/You Reflect in me,so it comes as No Surprise when I look within me,I find you looking back.A Reflection of My Soul,or am I A Reflection Of Yours? It matters not for surely,If the Reflections ever fades away,nothing but a ghost will remain.If a picture paints a thousand words,then why can't I pain You? If "Love" is the strongest word in the Englsish Language,Why does it seem so weak when I use it to describe How I feel towards you? I need yet a Stronger word.When you are blessed,at some point in your life,the perfect person walks by,bumps into you,or somehow,mysteriously falls from the clouds into your arms,suddenly,the love of a True Friendship,takes on a whole new meaning.You discover layers of emotions,you never knew existed before,feel an see colors that you never saw before,that's how you make me feel with Your Strength,Your will,Your Depth,Your Inspirational knowledge,(Which Empowers My Very Soul),the list surpasses on.It's Ok to feel like you're being Touched,without actually being touched,an to cherish,cause I cherish You,an All Of Our Wonderful Moments Shared.

~Special Thoughts~

To Everyone that entered the contest,You will remain in my prayers.You have Really Touched my heart with your life experiences.As I began to read the first winner's entry,I started to cry uncontrollably an had to close up so I could get myself together.You see,I too have lost not one baby,but two and although it's been almost 6yrs since this took place,I Now have a Beautiful lil angel who is now 4yrs of age an I look at her an it's through her that I was able to see the gift of life,when I thought all hope was gone,she came into my life an Is NOW,"My Biggest Inspiration Of All"...

Aaliyah,you too have given me the strength an I appreciate you allowing me to enter into a part of your life,that you hold near an dear to your heart.Everyone that has shared their experiences,let's others know that through trials an tribulations,you can prosper,overcome an be a better "You".Thank you soooo much for sharing with me an alwayz remember this....*Your Life Is A Gift*

~Never Let Anyone Take Your Joy Away~

With luv,

Yolanda

Re: My Dear A_L.....

WOW,your message to angry lover Is Really beautiful.I am so sorry to hear that you've also lost your babies,may God Shine upon u.My heart goes out to everyone here whom has faced tragedy in their lives an I want to say,keep the faith an believe in God,he will see you through it all.I'm in tears right now,to have read these stories that were shared,an i'm juz lost for words.You know,u live your life an you go through things,but you never really stop to think that there could be someone,somewhere going through something even worse than what you've experienced,an it opens your eyes an heart,to reality.God Bless U all!!!

Re: Re: My Dear A_L.....

I agree, Yalonda said what we all be feeling in are heart and can't put into words to Angry_Lover.

I read all the stories, They were sad the best was seeing how each lady overcame through their pain and losses. I only hope I can be strong enough to survive a loss of a child if it comes to that in my life. I don't have any children and to be frank about it, I am scared to just for the reasons here. Of losing them to illness, or death. All my love to all of you.

Ms Dat

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

WOW,your message to angry lover Is Really beautiful.I am so sorry to hear that you've also lost your babies,may God Shine upon u.My heart goes out to everyone here whom has faced tragedy in their lives an I want to say,keep the faith an believe in God,he will see you through it all.I'm in tears right now,to have read these stories that were shared,an i'm juz lost for words.You know,u live your life an you go through things,but you never really stop to think that there could be someone,somewhere going through something even worse than what you've experienced,an it opens your eyes an heart,to reality.God Bless U all!!!

Re: My Dear A_L.....

Greetings Princess

I feel compelled to respond to this message. First of all I appreciate the thought. Yes I have talked to U a couple times princess, Pertaining to your companion, family and yourself And as a friend. I have received thousands of letters, Nothing quite like this from a friend. One would think there was more. I have nothing but respect for all ladies and if this mean making them feel special as if they are the only Lady in the world I have done my deed. For in doing this U will not settle for less then what U know is out there! Respect! .. Thank U for the nice message.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

A_L,

From Your Corner Of The World,You Reached Out With Your Loving Words,And In Your Gentle Manner,"You Have Not Only Touched My Heart,But Many".

Your Friendship Given,Comes From Deep within your heart,an will last a Lifetime.To Me,*Your Friendship Is A Gift* Your friendship has lifted my spirits,given me strength,You Have Brought soooooo Many Beautiful an Joyful Moments of Happiness Into My Life.I Appreciate You,an Everything You Do,an Offer,(Not juz to me but others as well).

A_L,You make the world that we live in,a Better an Happier Place with your Kind heart,there are Really No words that Can Describe what You Have/Continue to give.I Thank God For Sending You To Me,an Allowing Us To Take This Special Journey Together.Your Friendship means Everything To Me...

When I look,it's like I am looking into your eyes.I Reflect in/You Reflect in me,so it comes as No Surprise when I look within me,I find you looking back.A Reflection of My Soul,or am I A Reflection Of Yours? It matters not for surely,If the Reflections ever fades away,nothing but a ghost will remain.If a picture paints a thousand words,then why can't I pain You? If "Love" is the strongest word in the Englsish Language,Why does it seem so weak when I use it to describe How I feel towards you? I need yet a Stronger word.When you are blessed,at some point in your life,the perfect person walks by,bumps into you,or somehow,mysteriously falls from the clouds into your arms,suddenly,the love of a True Friendship,takes on a whole new meaning.You discover layers of emotions,you never knew existed before,feel an see colors that you never saw before,that's how you make me feel with Your Strength,Your will,Your Depth,Your Inspirational knowledge,(Which Empowers My Very Soul),the list surpasses on.It's Ok to feel like you're being Touched,without actually being touched,an to cherish,cause I cherish You,an All Of Our Wonderful Moments Shared.

~Special Thoughts~

To Everyone that entered the contest,You will remain in my prayers.You have Really Touched my heart with your life experiences.As I began to read the first winner's entry,I started to cry uncontrollably an had to close up so I could get myself together.You see,I too have lost not one baby,but two and although it's been almost 6yrs since this took place,I Now have a Beautiful lil angel who is now 4yrs of age an I look at her an it's through her that I was able to see the gift of life,when I thought all hope was gone,she came into my life an Is NOW,"My Biggest Inspiration Of All"...

Aaliyah,you too have given me the strength an I appreciate you allowing me to enter into a part of your life,that you hold near an dear to your heart.Everyone that has shared their experiences,let's others know that through trials an tribulations,you can prosper,overcome an be a better "You".Thank you soooo much for sharing with me an alwayz remember this....*Your Life Is A Gift*

~Never Let Anyone Take Your Joy Away~

With luv,

Yolanda

Thank you.....

A_L,

I Really Appreciate U...

Special to me,

"You,will Alwayz Be"....

Never crossed passed with anyone like you before,

Although,I know

Your heart opens,to help others...

And throughout them their love for you will often show....

A dear friend to me,

I thank you...

Respect you...

And,

Will Alwayz Uplift you...

Thanks for Everything!