Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: " Presenting-in-heaven.com"

I read your story I visited the tribute to Anthony, It is the bestest i ever sseen I was there for hours reading the love and taking in the awesome work of Dat Angry one Angrylover . I send my love and blessing I pray the truth come to light, another one of our Young Gifted brothers has been taken out. It don't matter what his problem was it didn't kill him some one did.. All things are possible with God. God bless you Keep the faith in your belief

Gwen

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

2 all of U my heart goes out 2 all N much Respect...When I come 2 BP. I always come 2 C what my frnd. Angry_Lover has that's Nu. Bz of the trail I can only say so much...I recv'd a call on May 31,2002 N was adv'd that my 22 yr. old nephew "Anthony Gerard Vontoure" was dead. I can share with U what was written in some of the newspapers across the country. Football Star dies N custody of Sacramento Sheriff Dept., no bodily force was inflicted on Anthony, but Vontoure had mental problems (Bipolar-Manic Depression for which he was taking medication), also the newspapers stated that the sheriff's dept. clearly saw drugs at the apartment, 4 which they answered a call placed by the people at the apartment 2 911 , N believe it R not "my" nephew was the only 1 arrested...What happen 2 the other people? (Right!!! moving right alone Bz something is wrong with this picture)...some newspapers stated that my nephew died at Kaiser Hospital, another paper stated he died in the bak seat of the patrol car, another paper stated that when they notice Vontoure's shallow breathing they stopped the patrol car N took the handcuffs off of him N started CPR (?)...,another report stated that it was 2 sheriff, then another paper stated 4, 6, 8, how many was on my nephew. He left the apartment walking with handcuffs on both of his risk...his arms behind him, but yet an article stated that where the patrol car was parked was out of sight of the people in the apartment complex...But my nephew's dead...what happen 2 him...This must stop...I don't care what race, color or what a person has on, R how a person may walk, or whatever doesn't mean a "DANG" thing...Since they claimed he had mental problems Y didn't they call for the paramedics since they stated that Anthony was saying that green men in mask were after him...R they trained 2 deal with mental ill people?...Well get ready for this...N 2001 Anthony Gerard Vontoure played N the Rose Bowl Game, University of Washington(Huskies), they won the game that year...Oh I'm sorry they're called my nephew crazy in so many words N his death was drug related...Just a little about his football record...All-Pac10 selection...led the defense with 6 interceptions by a Husky since Walter Bailey who had 7 since 1991...The papers R quick 2 mention the negative about a person-7 X's Vontoure in trouble at school, but do they list what they were...no...they were late for practice, forgot 2 turn a term paper, things like that...N the worst 1 was because he forgot 2 wash his jockey strap and asked for a clean 1 the guy at the window giving out supplies 2 the players refused, so Anthony broke the glass with his right hand that had a cask on it and got him a clean 1...he paid to replace the window...Well 2 top all this off I'm (Bipolar-Manic Depression) from birth...I held a job 4 30 yrs at the phone company, starting out as an opr., rep., used as Mgr., you name it I did it, N did an excellent job...So Does that make me crazy? Per my research thus for, we R creative, artistic, intelligent, we love unconditional, etc., the only thing we want is acceptance 4 who N what we R...I'm stopping here Bz...I'm getting full Bz this X that yr. we were getting ready 2 go 2 the game in Pasadena N then Anthony spent the next 2 weeks with me...Look 4 mor from me Bz my best living frnd I had is gone, but his presence is always around...Please visit his web site Created and Designed by Angry_Lover, U can go 2 my page animal_print N click on the invitation, R go 2 any browsers N just type in *** http://www.presenting-in-heaven.com ***. Thank U my Frnd Angry_Lover 4 allowing Anthony 2 shine!!! God Bless All N Please Pray for my sister this makes her second child she's lost... Representing, Aunt,Janice A.K.A. animal_print