Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sharing apart of me

This is simply amazing. I read each lady story and I must say I was stricken with pain deep in my heart. I want to share apart of my overcoming.

I am of mixed race. Growing up was hard for me. The kids would call me names beat me up just because I was of fair complection, I was raped at age 10 by my own father. I use to inflick pain on myself by cutting myyself with razors It wasn't until I came to black Planet and found Angry_Lover's page I begin to heal. He took the time to help me through what doctors couldn't do is to learn to love myelf and for the first time to believe in me. All I can say is I wouldn't be alive today to write this because I had given up

Re: Sharing apart of me

Hello my friend. Thank you for your comment on my story, yours also touched me. People do not realize what one goes through unless a real out let like this Angry Lover created is opened to share. Stay strong because your life is what you make it, not those on the outside. Please come and visit me at BP anytime. Blessings!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This is simply amazing. I read each lady story and I must say I was stricken with pain deep in my heart. I want to share apart of my overcoming.

I am of mixed race. Growing up was hard for me. The kids would call me names beat me up just because I was of fair complection, I was raped at age 10 by my own father. I use to inflick pain on myself by cutting myyself with razors It wasn't until I came to black Planet and found Angry_Lover's page I begin to heal. He took the time to help me through what doctors couldn't do is to learn to love myelf and for the first time to believe in me. All I can say is I wouldn't be alive today to write this because I had given up

Re: Sharing apart of me

I can relate to your story, I to was raped

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: