Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daddy

My dad, let me say it again, my dad is gone. he birthday is coming around again and I think of his funeral, how I didn,t believe he was gone until that day and how I cried at his funeral uncontrollably because no one else was. Realizing that during his life he raised so much sand that in death no one had a kind word or a decent tear to fall for him, I'll admit he was a hell raiser and a mean SOB but no matter what that may think or say about him. he was still MY DAD...and I love him!!!!

Re: Daddy

There was someone who cared and loved your father, Who mattered more then any other in this world she is You! And best of all Precious this is all that mattered, Better to have been loved by one who loved then many who profess to love with a condition. Knowing his loving daughter and god loved him is a blessed man.

He know He seen and he love you!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My dad, let me say it again, my dad is gone. he birthday is coming around again and I think of his funeral, how I didn,t believe he was gone until that day and how I cried at his funeral uncontrollably because no one else was. Realizing that during his life he raised so much sand that in death no one had a kind word or a decent tear to fall for him, I'll admit he was a hell raiser and a mean SOB but no matter what that may think or say about him. he was still MY DAD...and I love him!!!!

Re: Daddy

Hello,

I send to you my warmest sympathies,hopefully my words written here today will Embrace You an give You the Comfort in which you need...

I wanted to leave you an everyone who reads this,a little message.

In life we face difficult times,we tend to hold onto certain fears/pains that we don't feel will ever go away.All it takes is prayer an belief within yourself.

Do not weep over what you have left behind,But rejoice over that which you have found.Do not look at what you see Only,But See In Faith,All you desire to have,And it shall come to pass...

God Bless You All,

Yolanda