Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stalkers

God bless all the winners for having courage to share their stories. I met a man on the internet he stalked me because i didn't want to be his friend he said nasty lies about me. that made him look bad because it showed i made the right decision not having nothing to do with him. I am a attractived woman, I can have almost any man I want. The stalker was fat and crazy looking. why the hell would i cross over fine looking brothers to be caught up with a fat crazy fool.

Re: Stalkers

Stalkers comes in all shapes sizes and forms, not necessarily only fat people. You are right about making the right decision, not having anything to do with the sick person. It is a damn shame how people will try to force their self on another and when it is not reciprocated

their stupidity blind them into not seeing the ass they have become. They see no further then their own whims and twisted wants which inprison them in a living hell. Kathy enjoy your life to the fullest.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

God bless all the winners for having courage to share their stories. I met a man on the internet he stalked me because i didn't want to be his friend he said nasty lies about me. that made him look bad because it showed i made the right decision not having nothing to do with him. I am a attractived woman, I can have almost any man I want. The stalker was fat and crazy looking. why the hell would i cross over fine looking brothers to be caught up with a fat crazy fool.