Show-Me F100's

Welcome to our Forum! Here's where you can leave a message for a response, comments or just an upcoming event if you have one!

Please note that this is NOT a place to advertise or sell your vehicle or company business. Those types of messages will be removed.  If you want to sell your vehicle, we do have a "For Sale" page on the web site and there is a slight charge for the ad.

Thanks! Have a great time! 

~ Cal & Bj ~

Show-Me F100's
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlotte Kinsenger

I am trying to gather pictures and stories from those who knew Charlotte. Maybe it was just a snap shot taken at a cruise in' or truck show, or maybe it's one of her own truck! If you have a story you'd like to tell, I would enjoy adding that also.

Charlotte passed away May 15th, 2006 and was laid to rest May 19th in Marshfield, Mo. in a beautiful lavendar (her favorite color) and silver casket. I think the smiles were as numerous as the tears from those of us who knew her because we all have happy stories to tell.

I hope to expand this memory page as time allows, so if you have any pictures and stories you'd like to share, please send them to me at the "Show-Me F100's" mailing address.

Thanks so much!
Bj Busse (Editor)