Show-Me F100's

Welcome to our Forum! Here's where you can leave a message for a response, comments or just an upcoming event if you have one!

Please note that this is NOT a place to advertise or sell your vehicle or company business. Those types of messages will be removed.  If you want to sell your vehicle, we do have a "For Sale" page on the web site and there is a slight charge for the ad.

Thanks! Have a great time! 

~ Cal & Bj ~

Show-Me F100's
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 53 f-100 VIN

I just bought a 52 and dont have a title either. If you find out where to find a vin please let me know. Thanks, Rod. P.S. Send me some pics of your truck sometime.

The VIN can be found on the frame. Typically they are somewhere between the firewall and the center of the front suspension. Most are on the passenger side, but I have heard of a few being on the drivers.

AS far as the state issue, check with the local DNV (whatever you call it in your state). There is a legal procedure to get a legal title. It usually takes about $150 and a few weeks to do.

They usually are on the frame between the firewall and the front suspension. Most of the time on the passenger side, but not always.

Each state has a way to get a legal title. Check with your DMV.