List of Contents: Lesson Plans, Worksheets, Unit Studies, Book Reviews, Thematic units ...Support Articles: Learning Disabilities, Teaching Methods, Learning Skills,  How to get Hired and Miscellaneous...FAQ's, How To's, and What Now's. Hopefully, you know the why's! :)
Everyone needs a little help now and then.
Home is where we start from.Consultant DirectorySecure ordering available for Workbooks, Lesson Plans, Supplies, ... Specializing in American Sign Language Message Board, Polling Booth, Jigsaw Puzzles, ...

Message Board

Feel free to ask your questions, post your problems, and/or join in any threads already posted.

Forum: Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: help!!!

Looking at the Perigee Visual Dictionary Of Signing by Butterworth and Flodin, I find the following descriptions for "dance" and "imagine":

dance - point the left flat upturned hand to the right; then swing the downturned fingers of the right V hand from side to side over the left palm.
Memory aid: The fingers of the V hand represent the dancing legs of a person.

imagine - Hold right I hand near forehead with palm facing in. Move the I hand forward and upward in a few rolling circles.
Memory aid: Suggest futuristic thoughts coming from the mind.

You might want to consider buying this dictionary if you do very much signing. It's really wonderful and has pictures with all descriptions. You can purchase it by clicking the Amazon icon on the home page of Lesson Tutor. I love mine!

Happy Signing,
Elaine Schneider

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com