Return to Website

www.Inrecovery.org.uk

Welcome To Our Forum

In recovery
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AA Medallions

Does anyone know of any groups anywhere in Scotland who distribute AA Medallions, to commemorate members length of sobriety ie; 24 hrs, 1 month, 3 months etc?

Re: AA Medallions

Hi Jim...
Your friend Brian S. is in my shop right now picking out some stuff...we just put together a chip (medallion) order for you. I'll try to get it shipped tomorrow or Saturday. Brian says to take out a mortgage on your house cause he's put you in the poor house shopping here .

Our website is www.planetserenity.com

We carry around 10,000 items in our store but presently only have around 600 on the website. I'll be adding to the inventory over the next few months so keep checking back. Thanks very much for your order. If there's something recovery related that you don't see on the website I probably have it or can get it for you. You can email me at geebeecraft@aol.com or my partner dear1959@aol.com.

thanks again,
Glenn

Re: AA Medallions

As of next week the Old Kilpatrick Saturday meeting will have a "chip" system, giving medallions (or chips as there also known) to recovering members under a year sober.

We hand out the "chips" to members from 11 months sober down to 1 month and a 24 hour "chip" for a new member who has managed 1 day without alcohol.

in fellowship

Jim C