Return to Website

www.Inrecovery.org.uk

Welcome To Our Forum

In recovery
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy 1st Birthday Matty

Well done to Matty on getting her first year of continuous soberiety. I have watched her struggle since she came to the fellowship, and even although many, many obstacles were put in her path, she soldiered on when other may have given up.
Now a year sober and going through the program with her sponsor, she is a fine example to us all.

We should all take heed that there are no hopeless cases in A.A. and the hand of friendship and some words of encouragement can help a person change.

Well Done and God Bless.

JIM C

Re: Happy 1st Birthday Matty

Congratulations on your 1st AA birthday . Well done

Hope you have a lovely day . Wishing you many many more

brianh

Congratulations on your 1st AA birthday Matty, Dougie M

Al the best Matty.
Many of 'em
Take Care
Col.

Hi Matty

Those that matter dont mind and those that mind dont matter

It has been a privelege to watch you recover from alcoholosm and Really get to know you over the last year

In Fellowship

brianh

Hi Matty

Congratulations . In the face of all adversity you managed a years sobriety . Well done

Wishing you many more ODAT

Madge H

Hi Jim

I read your message at 5am this morning with a big smile and it really made my day and during the day when some things werent going too well workwise I thought of Matty and the smile returned

brianh

Hi Matty

Dont think of the problems in front of you . Think of the Strength behind you

brianh

A big welldone, all the best from USA. They all wish you well over here and glad you stuck to it despite the hard road. Well done from all at La-Plata and Huesville meetings. Keep coming back it works if you work it. God Bless

Hi Mattie

Dont let the event of the other day get you down or deter you off the path of sobriety . You are a very worthwhile person

Eay Does It

brianh

Hi Mattie

It has been wonderfull to watch you recover from alcoholism over the last 18 months in fact it has been a great privelege

Keep on keeping on

brianh