Return to Website

www.Inrecovery.org.uk

Welcome To Our Forum

In recovery
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dumbarton AA is 50 in June

AA`s in the Dumbarton and District Intergroup will be celebrating 50 in June this year

Re: Dumbarton AA is 50 in June

Hi Jim

Has a comittee been set up by Intergroup to organise the 50th anniv ? Has a date been set ?

What is happening as regards as regards Roundabout Share AA News also GSO and Glasgow AA office ?

As archivist I will try and get some more local material . I do have some already but would like to fill up the two 6x4 display boards with all local material for the anniversary in June

brianh

Contact me and I'll arrange a feature for you in the Lennox. Need some archive material and a few images from York.

Hi Alan

Thank you

Dumbarton& District Intergroup are holding a meeting shortly and I will put your post on the agenda

Regards

brianh

We are in the processof of forming a committee to make plans for celebration of 50 yrs of AA in Dumbarton area

All archives material welcome

brianh
Archivist

Someone phoned me but I couldn't take the call. Give me a ring after the committee or intergroup meet. The theme of any article would be about passing the message to the still suffering out there as much as recognising AA's anniversary. It would all be done within the spirit of the guidelines.

Hi Alan

I phoned you to acknowledge the above post . Our thoughts are to have a public meeting but will see what transpires when we have a comittee meeting

Brian

AA - 50 Yrs In Dumbarton

Update

John H is in the process of dealing with WDC to secure a venue for mid Sept for a public meeting where we will be inviting the medical profession legal profession police social workers clergy etc etc and gen public . We will also hold a meeting in the AA rooms in Dumbarton to form a comittee for this event soon

brianh

Re: AA - 50 Yrs In Dumbarton

Was mentioned at region today.