Return to Website

Gabbot Reunion Web Forum

If its you first time in a forum it's easy. Lave a message, thought or memory and then check back in a few days to see if anyone has left a reply.

Gabbot Reunion Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Covered Way

I remember coming into school one Monday morning, and finding that someone had obviously broken into the school over the weekend, and painted the covered way in pink spots....anyone else remember that?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just had a thought, does anyone know if the covered way was ever finished.. I remember that they could not connect to both buildings as it would stop emergency vehicle access, this totally ruined the concept of the student staying dry between buidlings, coupled with the fact it had no sides and the rain used to blow through it anyway.

One of those disastrous project that should never have been started, surely the money would have been better spent on a classroom speaker systems so we could enjoy the dolcit tones of Vandy welcoming us all to a new day Rydell High style.

Re: Re: Covered Way

Oh god yeah.....I do....always thought it a shame they painted again in that depressing blue and silver.

Replying to:

I remember coming into school one Monday morning, and finding that someone had obviously broken into the school over the weekend, and painted the covered way in pink spots....anyone else remember that?

Replying to:

Just had a thought, does anyone know if the covered way was ever finished.. I remember that they could not connect to both buildings as it would stop emergency vehicle access, this totally ruined the concept of the student staying dry between buidlings, coupled with the fact it had no sides and the rain used to blow through it anyway.

One of those disastrous project that should never have been started, surely the money would have been better spent on a classroom speaker systems so we could enjoy the dolcit tones of Vandy welcoming us all to a new day Rydell High style.