Return to Website

Gabbot Reunion Web Forum

If its you first time in a forum it's easy. Lave a message, thought or memory and then check back in a few days to see if anyone has left a reply.

Gabbot Reunion Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REUNIONS

So some of us managed to escape to the pub for a few swift ones on Sunday 24th March, and started the ball rolling in regard to planning the reunion for next March.

I will be contacting some who could not make it due to work and family commitments in due course in regard to utilising some of the help that has been offered to date.

Dont forget to keep an eye on the site for update regarding the Reunion along with other changes.

Fond Memories

Steve

Re: REUNIONS

Sorry couldn't make it...Hope it went well..and it was as good as the last one!!

Let me know what you need doing...

TR

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So some of us managed to escape to the pub for a few swift ones on Sunday 24th March, and started the ball rolling in regard to planning the reunion for next March.

I will be contacting some who could not make it due to work and family commitments in due course in regard to utilising some of the help that has been offered to date.

Dont forget to keep an eye on the site for update regarding the Reunion along with other changes.

Fond Memories

Steve