Rant On Webzine...

...Promoting the local music scene! Welcome to our forum! If you have any news of your own, feel free to add it on our forum!

Rant On Webzine...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Idol Justice @ Glastonbury!!!

Eyup, today we won a battle of the bands judged by glastonbury organiser 'Michael Eavis' and we will be performing at this years Glastonbury Festival!!!
We are soooooo excited as this has been a life long dream for us all and cannot wait
So every1 who is going 2 glasto this year please come along, support the band and f**king rock on
I will post the information as soon as i find out
thanx for now Mark - http://www.idoljustice.tk
xXx

Re: Idol Justice @ Glastonbury!!!

Hey Lads,

I wanna say well done on this Great News. You deserved it.

Glastonbury watch out...Idol Justice are coming!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

I cant wait!

Idol Justice R.O.C.K!!!

thanx guys we really appreciate the support. we r all so excited about glasto, its gonna be ace.
GLASTONBURY WATCH OUT lol

Just realised i havent actually posted on here! i've said it to you a million times before but CONGRATS!!

Favourite band? Ranciiiiiiiiid

Yer, I hadn't either....good one boys. Like I told you the other night, you really deserve it.

Favourite band? Broadband

i see you guys are in this weeks Journal

Favourite band? Ranciiiiiiiiid

Yeah, and I liked how the illiterate *******s wrote Michael Eavis down as saying he thought Mark had a Tom WEIGHTS (when it should be Waits) sound? I mean, do they not do their research anymore? Still, good promotion for ye, well done.

Favourite band? Broadband

lol!I'm determined to get a Glasters ticket 2MORO! If its the last thing i do god dammit!

yeah me to

yeah dammit, otherwise we're gonna have to work....