Rant On Webzine...

...Promoting the local music scene! Welcome to our forum! If you have any news of your own, feel free to add it on our forum!

Rant On Webzine...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dangerfields, Sickness of Mankind, Idol Justice, Shut Up Benson 27/3

The Dangerfields-Rock n Roll punk from Belfast-think AC/DC meets the Dwarves-anyone who saw them at the Wunderbar will testify to how good they are!

Sickness of Mankind-Members of Valdez and the Surfin' Turnips team up in an old school political hardcore side project.

Idol Justice-Midsomer Norton's kings of metal-playing Glastonbury this year, but see them here first!

Shut Up Benson-Local pop punkers who won the Battle of the Bands at the Stones Cross.

At Welton Rovers Football Club, Midsomer Norton
Saturday 27th March
£3 entry

Email chris@valdez.org.uk for more information.

Re: Dangerfields, Sickness of Mankind, Idol Justice, Shut Up Benson 27/3

The date has now been changed to the 26th, and will feature VALDEZ in place of the Sickness of Mankind.

Next week you *******s.

We need everyone their on friday, its gonna be amazing. First band (shut up benson) on at 8 so get ure asses their early and rock out
See you all their

Favourite band? PLACEBO!!!!!!!!!!!

hey! this gig should be mint! cant wait to see Idol Justice play and valdez, and i've heard loads about The Dangerfields, they sound really cool! Any way see ya's soon bye bye

Favourite band? jackson has weird knees

Of course if anyone likes some fantastic old school punk rock, you can go to the Bierkeller in Bristol and watch Discharge and Chaos UK on the 26th.
If Far-Cue weren't playing in Bournemouth on that night, i'd definitely be at the Bierkeller, it'd be phukin mental.

But it just ain't gonna be the same without Cal...he roared like a **********er, make no mistake.

I'll be there 2mozzy night !! Cant Wait!

Yay your coming Kat!

Are we gonna review 'em all, Hayley?

Kate x x x