Rant On Webzine...

...Promoting the local music scene! Welcome to our forum! If you have any news of your own, feel free to add it on our forum!

Rant On Webzine...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ten New Toes wanna rock

We play Old School punk rock and are from Florida. We wanan tour and play all over.If you can hook us up that would rock. Check us out at www.tennewtoes.com

Thanks, Adam

tennewtoes@yahoo.com
www.tennewtoes.com

Re: Ten New Toes wanna rock

Tell you what Ads, you sort out gigs for my band, Far-Cue, over there, and i'll sort you out gigs over here. Only fair innit? Check out www.farcue.co.uk and get back to me.

Steve

haha good luck Steve! Hey, can we come visit you in Florida? How did you hear about our site? outta interest kinda thing.. Could always try & put you in touch with a few gig promotors, Steve could be one of them lol, if you wanted. email rant_on@hotmail.com if your interested!

Hayley xx

Adam, nice site....if you're touring any time let me know. We need to do a UK tour at some point and have the venues sorted already, just need to find the dates-would be nice to tour with a foreign band. Email me and let me know what you got planned-maybe we can sort something out.

OUCH CHRIS! You're treading on my toes mate. Careful there.

Is that what they were then?