Rant On Webzine...

...Promoting the local music scene! Welcome to our forum! If you have any news of your own, feel free to add it on our forum!

Rant On Webzine...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Far-Cue album for sale

Far-Cue have completed their 7th studio album, and it is now available to buy from the site, www.farcue.co.uk. It's only a fiver, it contains 10 tracks, and every one of them will take yer face off.
You know you want one.

Re: New Far-Cue album for sale

Don't you want to haggle???

Being from Midsomer Norton we don't use money...I'll give you five gurt cows for it if ye's like. Or I could just go and find some money, there's bound to be a bank around here somewhere.

Oh, and by the way Steve, don't spose you could email me the number for Western Star could you? I'd owe you one. Cheers!

Firstly Kev, you know you'll get yours free anyway, and Chris, i've seen the fat cows in Norton, and you keep those hideous women right where they are.
If you wanna go to Western Star, visit the web site and go from there, but i warn you, he's one busy bloke, couldn't tell you when you'd get in, but once you do, it's well worth it.
Try www.westernstar-studio.co.uk, and the very best of luck to you.

There is a God!!! And I don't mean Glenn Hoddle.
By the way guys (cos I said I'd sort Valdez a gig there) the Kings Arms looks like its closed down or summat? Been there 3 times over the weekend to put up posters and its been shut every time plus the geezers other pub up the road is shut too. Haven't heard anything concrete but it looks a bit dodgy-hopefully I'll know by Friday Steve. Probs a perfectly good reason like alien abduction/pneumonic plague etc, unless the dreaded Far-Cue venue jinx has struck again....nnnooooo!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't surprise me if it had shut down dude, that place goes through owners like i go through strings. Remember, the jinx doesn't come from the band, it comes from Guy, so feel free to shove his head down the bog on Friday, it may rid him of the curse.