Rant On Webzine...

...Promoting the local music scene! Welcome to our forum! If you have any news of your own, feel free to add it on our forum!

Rant On Webzine...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Far-Cue........again........

Hate to overkill the Forum with my silly little postings, but just had to plug the Far-Cue gig on Saturday night ( the 3rd ) at the Wunderbar. We never get a big crowd down there and would like that to change.

Re: Far-Cue........again........

Sorry mate, I can't come to this-I have to go to a Christening, of all things, in Essex, which also means I miss the Dead Kennedys gig in Bristol on Sunday. Mind you, watching them try to pass themselves off as one of my all time favourite bands is probably worth a miss. But yeah, sorry I won't be there lad, I'll make it to the next one.

Cant wait, gonna have to go to this one since Far-Cue arent gonna be Norton for about 2874681746 years after this one....

Hey Steve!

I'm defo coming !

C ya there x

P.S We dont mind loads of FarCue posts! RoCk On!

yup yup yup, keep 'em coming!

BUNCH OF FANNY'S

Yup, we are a bunch of ' fannys '...what a rude word that is.....but at least they have a use huh? Or maybe you don't know yet.

Bunch of ***** sounds better dude.

Steve

No i dont mean that ARGH. Do you guys have a weby?

What did ya mean then?

this gig is now:

FAR-CUE + SHARIA LAW

Sorry to gatecrash at the last minute but we felt we just couldn't refuse....and by the way get yer fivers out cos the new Far-Cue cd is the mutts nuts!!!!!

what the devil is gan on 'ere then?! Good gig lastnight fella's had a brilliant time! Just one thing - when we gonna see y'all again?!

You're gonna see us all again on July 10th. Either supporting Sharia Law, or with Sharia Law supporting us. Or just us. Or just Sharia Law. Or the Law and someone else.
Im not really sure H.

Steve

Riiiiiiiight, hehe Cool!