Rant On Webzine...

...Promoting the local music scene! Welcome to our forum! If you have any news of your own, feel free to add it on our forum!

Rant On Webzine...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bye Von & Phil

BLACKFIRE will be paying their final respects to Von & Phil at the Stones Cross on Saturday 1 May. At full volume of course!

They said they wanted us to be one of their last bands, and it looks as though that's what's happening.

Feels like we've been playing the Stones Cross since we were in short trousers. In fact, I might just wear mine on Saturday for old time's sake

Re: Bye Von & Phil

I dont want Von and Phil to go

"I dont want Von and Phil to go"

Me neither.

Still, they enjoyed the BLACKFIRE gig on Saturday (see Von dance!) and have promised to keep in touch when they are in darkest Cornwall.

Cheers.

I dont want Von and Phil to go either im gonna miss them for sure. I saw Von's **** on saturday.... what a sight that was haha! I take it the Blackfire lot for an eyefull of it as well! You played really well on saturday, im glad i saw you. Kinda embaressing when Marquess sang to me, well... actually shouted in my ear, but hey, i'll get over it, hahaha!! Good to see you anyways, and hopefully see you again sometime! Hayley xx

Favourite band? Bananarama

Yes Hayley, the band certainly had an unrestricted view of Von's display...

Glad you enjoyed the gig (apart from "special attention" from the Marquess). At least I didn't spill any drinks when I was playing on the tables! Hey - does that count as a review?

Cheers.