Rant On Webzine...

...Promoting the local music scene! Welcome to our forum! If you have any news of your own, feel free to add it on our forum!

Rant On Webzine...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Get-Outs at The Wunderbar THIS SATURDAY!

Yes Yes Yes

We're back in the norton this Sat 25th Sept with support from the mighty punker's PHISTED.

Show kicks off at 9pm

See you there!

Dave

Http://www.thegetouts.com

Re: The Get-Outs at The Wunderbar THIS SATURDAY!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

'Loved' the hideously racist support band, guys.

Hey!

Saturday night was so cool, i had such a good night. You guys were really good. the support band were really good aswell till they started singing racist stuff, stupid old guy dunno what the hell he's on about. i'm glad that dude chucked beer over him, he should of slipped on it...Okay i'll stop now. moving on....The Get Outs were sooo good, deffo be there when you guys play the stones hopefully they'll be a non-racist support band this time. any way you guys were brilliant, take care

I think The Get-Outs should put out an apology for that support band, unless they're racist as well?

Hi Guys, I'm glad you enjoyed The Get-Outs set on Saturday.

But I'd like to clear a few things regarding the support band we arranged.

Firstly the original band we booked were our mates Strike-Eye who sadly had to pull out last week due to the singer being away.

We played with Phisted for the first time last week in Bristol where they didnt play any racist songs at all. When we told them where our next gig was they said they knew many people in midsomer norton and asked if they could fill the vacant support slot, so we agreed.

I've apologised to the wunderbar and now I apologise to you guys as I want to make it perfectly clear we are not racist at all and were totally unaware that phisted were.

We will be more careful in future and only book support bands we know well i.e. strike-eye and hope you and the other punters in Midsomer Norton will except our apology and welcome us back in October and Feb as we love playing there.

We are all very sorry about this

Cheers

Dave TGO's