Rant On Webzine...

...Promoting the local music scene! Welcome to our forum! If you have any news of your own, feel free to add it on our forum!

Rant On Webzine...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The House of Lords / Rusty Springfield / The Turner Prize - Sat 22nd Jan

SBX Ents Presents To You:

THE HOUSE OF LORDS from Midsomer Norton

RUSTY SPRINGFIELD from Midsomer Norton

THE TURNER PRIZE from Midsomer Norton

LIVE AND FREE AT THE WUNDER BAR, MIDSOMER NORTON
SATURDAY JANUARY THE 22ND

THE HOUSE OF LORDS
'Funky House beats and Pavlovian Trance' (aggressive guitar pop) from Les W, 'Shane', S. Hobbs and Jo Carruthers. Web them off at http://www.superskilly.com

A review from The Bath Chronicle of their last concert is this: "The House of Lords – well, I could go on and on about them: they are brilliant, everything rock and roll should be, insubordinate, witty, melodic without sounding like drinking songs or anthems… like I said, brilliant. They come from, as they say, “ a little place we like to call Midsomer Norton,” which is near enough Bath for them to be appropriated as a Bath band, wrong as that might be (besides, Bath already has Bucky). They played some new songs which were as great as the old songs, they tossed Christmas cards out to the crowd in envelopes titled Mum, and Girl (I was disappointed I didn’t get one for Dad) and had a great night. They could’ve played for hours."

RUSTY SPRINGFIELD
Top pop from the home of music, 'Fickon Modzimmer Nirtin Like'. Listen to them up at http://www.rustyspringfield.com

THE TURNER PRIZE
A new band what no-one is ever seen, except Ronnie O' Sullivan. Or has he? Or what? Is it? Innit? Nice.

Its free!

Its live!

Its in concert!

Its at The Wunder Bar, Midsomer Norton!

On trhe 22nd of January!

Which is a Saturday!

Re: The House of Lords / Rusty Springfield / The Turner Prize - Sat 22nd Jan

yesssssssssss!

Coool!!!

Fantastic... I'll be there with an ecstacy pipe monkey
mashed and left quadraspased on a life-glug.

Favourite band? The Turner Prize

Do you have a suggestion for the Rant On site? More Turner Prize

Just to confirm, this concert is going to be almost COMPLETELY LIVE with only 4 OVERDUBS.

Also, a mewing man with elongated wrists is both 'umming' and 'aahing' about coming down to show you all a thing or two about the dirty-dirty. Watch out for this guy - he's a real brick.

Favourite band? The Pointedly Obscure Reference 4