Return to Website

Ask the Nutritionist: Dr. Getty's Forum for Equine Nutrition

Welcome to my forum. 

Here you will find more than 6 years of questions and my answers. It is searchable and offers a great deal of information. 

Currently, I am discontinuing new questions. This may change in the future, but in the meantime, please know that It has been a true pleasure serving you. 

Take a look at my Nutrition Library and Tips of the Month for a variety of answers on selected topics. Be sure to sign up for my monthly e-newsletter, Forage for Thought

I also have a growing number of recordings on "Teleseminars on Nutrition Topics that Concern You" as well as the new, Spotlight on Equine Nutrition Series -- printed versions of favorite teleseminars.

And finally, look for my articles in a variety of local publications and online newsletters, as well as the Horse Journal, where I am the Contributing Nutrition Editor.  

All the best,

Dr. Getty 

Ask the Nutritionist: Dr. Getty's Forum for Equine Nutrition
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank you!

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for your concern and kind words and thoughts. I am busy applying all my nutrition knowledge toward my own healing! And, I'm pleased to say that I'm starting to feel more like myself. Being an active person, this injury has made me all the more eager to make a strong comeback.

So, I will be answering your questions, one at a time, very, very soon!!

You are all very special to me.

Dr. Getty

Where are you from? Bayfield, CO

Re: Thank you!

You are also very SPECIAL to us as well.
Not only for your help,but because you take the time to help.It's not easy caring for an animal you love so much.When others say get rid of the problem,you help solve it.
SO WEAR A HELMET!!!!!! Thank you

Re: Thank you!

Hi Gladys!

Thank you!

I was sweeping the barn floor when I got hit from behind as my horse spooked! So, a helmet would have certainly been helpful, but humorous to see, since I was on the ground!

But, I am much more cautious now!

Dr. Getty

Where are you from? Bayfield, CO