Return to Website

Ask the Nutritionist: Dr. Getty's Forum for Equine Nutrition

Welcome to my forum. 

Here you will find more than 6 years of questions and my answers. It is searchable and offers a great deal of information. 

Currently, I am discontinuing new questions. This may change in the future, but in the meantime, please know that It has been a true pleasure serving you. 

Take a look at my Nutrition Library and Tips of the Month for a variety of answers on selected topics. Be sure to sign up for my monthly e-newsletter, Forage for Thought

I also have a growing number of recordings on "Teleseminars on Nutrition Topics that Concern You" as well as the new, Spotlight on Equine Nutrition Series -- printed versions of favorite teleseminars.

And finally, look for my articles in a variety of local publications and online newsletters, as well as the Horse Journal, where I am the Contributing Nutrition Editor.  

All the best,

Dr. Getty 

Ask the Nutritionist: Dr. Getty's Forum for Equine Nutrition
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rice Hull bedding

Hi Pam,

I'm delighted that you are finding this bedding helpful! Do you get it locally, or do you have it shipped to you?

I've been thinking about offering it, but shipping might not be cost effective.

All the best,

Dr. Getty

Where are you from? Bayfield, CO

Dr. Getty,
Right now I'm getting it locally. I'm sure you can contact Sheri www.Permastallplus.com for help. It's been 3 weeks since I put it down and just refreshed it with 1/2 a bag. I think it could have gone another week or so, but we're expecting bad weather in the next few days and I'd just as soon not have to haul it in the rain. Good luck. I know you'll like it and they're looking to expand the business. And I'd like for it to be around for a long time.
Pam

Where are you from? AZ

How did you locate this forum? been here many times before

Hi Pam,

Thanks for the info.

Dr. Getty

Where are you from? Bayfield, CO