Return to Website

Ask the Nutritionist: Dr. Getty's Forum for Equine Nutrition

Welcome to my forum. 

Here you will find more than 6 years of questions and my answers. It is searchable and offers a great deal of information. 

Currently, I am discontinuing new questions. This may change in the future, but in the meantime, please know that It has been a true pleasure serving you. 

Take a look at my Nutrition Library and Tips of the Month for a variety of answers on selected topics. Be sure to sign up for my monthly e-newsletter, Forage for Thought

I also have a growing number of recordings on "Teleseminars on Nutrition Topics that Concern You" as well as the new, Spotlight on Equine Nutrition Series -- printed versions of favorite teleseminars.

And finally, look for my articles in a variety of local publications and online newsletters, as well as the Horse Journal, where I am the Contributing Nutrition Editor.  

All the best,

Dr. Getty 

Ask the Nutritionist: Dr. Getty's Forum for Equine Nutrition
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Broken shoulder

Hello Dr Getty,

So sorry to hear about your broken shoulder. Hope you heal very quickly and completely. My prayers are with you. Take care and rest. In the mean time, I will keep reading your book.

God Bless,

Judy A

Where are you from? Mid North Indiana

How did you locate this forum? The Horse Show with Rick Lamb

Hi Dr. Getty,
I am so sorry to hear of your injury. I will be saying a prayer for you and thinking of you.
Hope you heal quickly~We willget together soon on a phone consult..
Best Regards,
Della

Where are you from? WI

How did you locate this forum? Have worked with Dr. Getty for my horses health

So sorry to read this news.
Praying for your speedy recovery.

Where are you from? Ohio

Dr Getty,sorry to hear about your injury,hope you feel better soon.

Where are you from? calif

Good News!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, your thoughts, and prayers. I'm happy to say that I am finally able to type with two hands! The amount of typing is limited, but I will be responding to your questions (the oldest postings first), a few each day, until we get back on track.

I've missed "visiting" with you and look forward to helping you again.

Warm regards,

Dr. Getty

Dr. Getty
Hello dear friends,

I broke my shoulder (upper humerus bone) a few days ago and I'm only able to type with one hand.

So, I'm not going to be able to respond to your questions for another week or two.

Thank you for your patience and I hope to be much improved soon so I can help you with your horses.

Warmly,

Dr. Getty

Where are you from? Bayfield, CO