Return to Website

ENTER FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great job on the site, Ray

Limited Sportsman Racers
Wow, a site dedicated to a track so many of us raced on as well as shared so many memories.
Taking on the challenge of a web site, I would assume, is like going marlin fishing in a row boat.
Sorta like the old man and the sea, but Ray has accomplished so much in the short time the site has been on line, but not without a lot of issues. Personalities, input, technical glitches and so much more behind the scenes stuff we all take for granted.
Ray had a dream to preserve those memories of the P'Ville/AC Speedway, the cars,drivers,crews,track support and the race fans, all this on a small limited retirement budget, wow, dedication plus.
The new look of the site should be an inspiration to all of you who visit the site, to tell your friends about it.
If you know anyone who would like to help out in someway with a sponsor ad etc. that would really be great. Your comments and support would go a long way as well.
I would like thank everyone who has visited and supported the site.
This past Nov. at the Annual Pumpkin Run we had the first AC Speedway Reunion and autograph session. It was a great success and Ray and I are working hard on the second one for this Nov.
Ray and I go back a long way,we just consider ourselves one of the guys who made up the field each week at the track.
But the memories that we have are like taking the checkered flag.
Thanks Ray,keep it going.

Re: Great job on the site, Ray

Thanks for all the nice things you said Bill,but along the way there have been countless numbers of people who have helped make the site what it is today.
Starting with Bob,my tech,who is an amazing guy behind a computer and a good friend most of all.All of the other people on the "About Us" page,Tom Flanagan,Tom McAndrews,Sal Moschella,Claude Nelson,your self,Ken Sooy and everyone who has come forward with info, pictures etc.Now, Ken Walker has volunteered to help with the site.I thank all of you for helping to tell the story of Pleasantville Speedway and for keeping the memories alive.I would hope that if you come on this site,that you go to the "Appreciation" & "Sponsor" pages to view those who have helped at least once,because without them we would be struggling for sure.
So, thanks again everyone for hanging in there when we had some problems.Now enjoy the site!...raycer27