Return to Website

How Dee Dude eee!

Hi there Thanks for Taking Time to Look at my Website please put a message on the Message board for Every1 to see! Cheers! Please Choose A Topic!

How Dee Dude eee!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Brother...7

Come on Big Brother, not long now did u hear that there is going to be a cow in it.. ha ha i mean a real cow that the house mates are going to have to milk...

Re: Big Brother...7

Get a grip theres better stuff to do than sit and watch big brother all summer... cheese i just don't get you people.

Re: Re: Big Brother...7

i can't wait for it to be over its not for three months this year and it is not as good as when it started

What would you like to see on this Website? info on subjects and naked men

lol Jackie trust you to say something like that... and about the other stuff, sorry no can do!

What would you like to see on this Website? Web Host!

ok

What would you like to see on this Website? info on subjects and naked men

Eh no i don't think So lol...

Sorry not that kind of website ....

What would you like to see on this Website? Web Host!

It's starts tonight..

where the hell are the sane people on this website everyone just typing random messages....

Yeah i can't it starts tonight... who's going to win that what i want to know... bigbrotheronline.co.uk is a good site for stuff... well bye for now!

What would you like to see on this Website? MMM.. dunno it acually got alot on it, still waiting for the Jokes..

hope this year's bb is better than last year's.

What would you like to see on this Website? more pics of animals, natalie loves them

Re: Re: Re: Big Brother...7

i loved the bb from 2 years ago. maybe they should get some of the old bb contestants in to make it more interesting. shell was great

What would you like to see on this Website? love the home page of the website