Return to Website

ThE oRiGaNoL's FoRuM

FoRuM fOr ThE oRiGaNoL's AnD AnYoNe eLeSe, ThE oRiGaNoL's ArE a GroUp Of FriEnDs 4 LiFe, KyLe, KriS, NiMa, GaRrEtT, JaMeS, 'n MiKe!!!

ThE oRiGaNoL's FoRuM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: HEY KYLE!!

Well if I could baby u know I would!! Why dont you come down here so we can act out my favorite song which happens to be by Marvin Gaye (hopefully u know what im talkin about)!!! Well I love u!! Luv ya ALLISON

Re: HEY KYLE!!

STUPID BITCH THATS MY MAN YOU BETTER BACK OFF BEFOR I COMMITT SUICIDE!! I'LL KILL MYSELF IF KYLE EVER IN THE FUCKING WORLD LEFT ME!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just wanted to tell u that I loved you Kyle!! U are soo sexy and I wish I could come up there so we could hook up (that is if u wanted to)Well I better be going I LOVE U BABY!!! Stay sexy!! Love your little southern girl Allison!!

Re: Re: HEY KYLE!!

ummm yeah whoever said that is gay cause that wasnt me

Replying to:

STUPID BITCH THATS MY MAN YOU BETTER BACK OFF BEFOR I COMMITT SUICIDE!! I'LL KILL MYSELF IF KYLE EVER IN THE FUCKING WORLD LEFT ME!

Replying to:

I just wanted to tell u that I loved you Kyle!! U are soo sexy and I wish I could come up there so we could hook up (that is if u wanted to)Well I better be going I LOVE U BABY!!! Stay sexy!! Love your little southern girl Allison!!